I'm looking for really sweet really smooth. Ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eleighc

Apr 18, 2012
Baytown
I want a juice that is sticky sweet tasting. I mean kick your .... strong sweet. Candy, cookie,, etc.
I am also hoping for smooth. I don't minda good TH but I don't want that after burn in the back of your throat that you get sometimes with some juices or analogs. I also need to be able to use it in a stardust carto. I dont have anything to thin it down with.

So pour on the suggestions please.

Thanks so much!

Synnuh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
Orange Park, FL
I got a 5ML bottle of Cappuccino from Liberty Flights and it was wayyyyyy too sweet. Like makes your teeth hurt type of sweet. If you like coffee, and sweet it might be one to try. It was smooth with a light throat hit, and almost wattery in the jug.

Look at me lol, almost sound like a connoisseur!

Last edited:

eleighc

Apr 18, 2012
Baytown
Thanks everyone. Since I am quiting smoking my tastebuds are totally shot. The only thing I can taste is mint but I don't like using mint all the time because of acid reflux and it causes problems at night. So I figure sweet for at night would be good. I have a bunch of flavors, some even extra strong flavor, can't taste a one of them. So hers to ooey-gooey flavors. Hopefully I will be able to taste them. :) Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread