I'm looking to bring down the hammer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all! Just got back from my local B&M, there I saw the Hammer clone. It looked like the equivalent to Thor's hammer! I fell in love with the look and feel of this mod. I came very close to pulling the trigger but thought I'd do a little homework on it first, and I'm glad I did! Currently I have an Evic, and MVP2 and an iTaste vv/vw, with various tanks. This will be my first mech mod and I'm looking at getting into RBA's. The set-up I was looking at was the Hammer mod, Kayfun tank, batteries and charger. When adding it all up it was going to run me more than $200. I found the mod and tank on ebay for $80. I'm just looking for a little insight out there if anyone has any. Good or bad I want it all!

Thanks all!

p7willm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2014
Lansdale, PA, USA
Just so you know the mod and tank are clones. The originals cost a lot more. Now, there are lots of companies in China making these clones. These run from larger companies with a reputation to keep up, like hcigar, to little shops that have nothing to lose. When you are buying copies you need to see if the maker of the copy has put his name on it and if that name means anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread