Not open for further replies.

maureengill

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Trainer PA
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
Nicely done Redneck...

I understand the panic of leaving your e-cig somewhere you aren't...last week I stopped at my parents for coffee before volleyball. I got halfway to volleyball and realized that I didn't have my pv. After the wave of panic I realized that it was okay. I could go three hours or more and survive without my pv. I also reminded myself that I had a pack of cigs in the car. I was tempted to have one after volleyball, but chose not to. Congrats :)

Padre

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2010
Maryland
I also reminded myself that I had a pack of cigs in the car. I was tempted to have one after volleyball, but chose not to. Congrats :)

I have been following your recent analog free journey and now you need to make that next step!

Throw away the pack in your car. Find a trash can away from home and throw them away!

I know you feel you need that safety of knowing you have a backup.
Tell yourself that in an emergency, the store down the street has some.

You have done so well up to now, you need to make that next leap!

maureengill

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Trainer PA
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
You're probably right Padre, but I actually think I'm less tempted with them in my car and available for some reason. If I really want one usually it's while out at the bar and well...it's not hard for a pretty girl to bum a cig...although I always insist on buying it....even more...lately I'll take three drags of it and put it out...eventually it will fall off like the rest did....

I have been following your recent analog free journey and now you need to make that next step!

Throw away the pack in your car. Find a trash can away from home and throw them away!

I know you feel you need that safety of knowing you have a backup.
Tell yourself that in an emergency, the store down the street has some.

You have done so well up to now, you need to make that next leap!

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
You're probably right Padre, but I actually think I'm less tempted with them in my car and available for some reason. If I really want one usually it's while out at the bar and well...it's not hard for a pretty girl to bum a cig...although I always insist on buying it....even more...lately I'll take three drags of it and put it out...eventually it will fall off like the rest did....

Maureen - Like Padre, I've also been paying close attention to your goal of quitting smoking. I think it's great that most times when you're out at the bar, you take a few drags and put it out. You've come a long way in the past months and I know you will eventually quit. :)

maureengill

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Trainer PA
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
I'm not worried about a couple drags here and there. I'm thrilled to not "jones" for a cigarette like I used to. So if the "want" to smoke shows up once in a while it's all good because the "need" to smoke no longer exists. I must say that it's a pretty awesome feeling to get rid of the "jonesing" and never thought it was possible. I really need to stop going out so much anyway...I'm thinking about getting a bunny and that way the house isn't so empty when I get home...

I also ordered 30mg instead of 36mg nic this time and am going to start working on dropping my nic levels.

Maureen - Like Padre, I've also been paying close attention to your goal of quitting smoking. I think it's great that most times when you're out at the bar, you take a few drags and put it out. You've come a long way in the past months and I know you will eventually quit. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread