I'm lovin' it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightNurse

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2010
SE Michigan
My Chuck arrived today!

Popped in my freshly-charged (protected!) batteries, filled a fresh cartomizer with TVs German Chocolate Cake, pressed the button... and helloooo 6-volt nirvana!! :w00t: Tons of vapor and flavor to die for in a few second's burst of energy - what's not to love??

This thing is everything everyone has said it would be and then some... it's absolutely perfect. Thank you, Jeff!

(Will post pics later, have to go get the kiddies from school right now)

Ladycats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2008
Western North Carolina
My Chuck arrived today!

Popped in my freshly-charged (protected!) batteries, filled a fresh cartomizer with TVs German Chocolate Cake, pressed the button... and helloooo 6-volt nirvana!! :w00t: Tons of vapor and flavor to die for in a few second's burst of energy - what's not to love??

This thing is everything everyone has said it would be and then some... it's absolutely perfect. Thank you, Jeff!

lol You beat me to it :p Mine arrived today too .. and "I'm lovin" it !!" freaking awesome !!! :D :D :D

MastiffMike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2009
Dogville Estate
I also received my 2nd Chuck today, as good as the first except this is the 901 mod, 1st one was 510. Now thinking of ordering my third if I can think of a cool design for it, any help would be appreciated.

What about a great shot of your dog on a Chuck? Heck, what are your hobbies, what do you do for fun, any person/place/thing that has special meaning in your life? Think....Think....THINK!

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
My Chuck arrived today!

Way to go... now you've completely boned yourself.
I've got little Chucks and those big 3.7 volt batteries I have to force myself to use... Once you go six, its hard to go back.

But I've noticed if I start the day with 3.7 on a 510 with butterfinger, I do pretty well... then I forget about 6v until I get home from work.

It tears me apart inside.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
snickeringdog.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread