• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

I'm moving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princessdee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
PA, USA
His parents are in Boonsboro, and he feels too far from them (He absolutely HATES to drive) so only sees them like twice a year when they're willing to make the drive up here.
He wants another job and all the ones he wants are in that area, there's nothing here.
Even if he doesn't get another job, we'll be 20-30 minutes closer to where he works now.

I want a horse and we can't have one where we live now.

So, we gotta sell this house and find one down there. It's a royal pain, but I guess it'll work out in the end.
I do love my house. We've been here about 12 years and we've done a lot of work on it to make it perfect for us. I will miss it, but I'm very excited about the prospect of having a horse again. I grew up with them and haven't been on one in almost 20 years. That will be nice.

We might have found a place we like but waiting on the realtor to get back to me after he checks the zoning for horses.

Good and bad. It's WORK moving 12 years of accumulated crap! I really, really want to call a moving company. Hope we can get a loan enough over buying the house to do that.

And Thanks for the well wishes, I think I'm gonna need some luck.
I'd like to stay in this group, I think I'll still be closer to you guys than most of the MD vapers. (And I'd miss you guys) Maybe I'll check with JTurse on that.

ec!gg

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
www.ecigg.org
He will at least be much closer to work which is a major plus.

Moving is never fun, but the good thing is that you start fresh and it gives you a chance to go through all your stuff and get rid of some stuff. Finding time to do this is nearly impossible anymore.

Again, good luck and hope you find your dream home :)

Princessdee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
PA, USA
Thank you so much.

Spent $600 at Lowe's yesterday, new ceiling tiles for 3 rooms, new light fixtures, paint, just little things to brighten this place up and make it look nice. Nothing is really wrong with it, it's a nice house, just been lived in a lot ;-)

Now to just find the time to do all that is gonna be a challenge.

Supposed to be a mini ice storm tonight. Stay safe ~ Princess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread