I'm new, and my country isn't allowed E-cigs. Please help me to choose good E-cigs model.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tieuphieu

Dec 21, 2015
Vietnam
Hi all,

My name is Tieu Phieu, 27 years old, from Vietnam and very new from E-cigs (1 month). Currently, I use Ego One (I don''t remember the model, just know it has 2200 mah battery). I have found out that my e-cigs is the fake one, and it leaks like crazy, also very hot if I use it frequently (sometime I wonder if the battery may be busted). Besides, you know, as the title, my country ban E-cigs, so the supplies is very limited. However, I know a vendor that sells some authentic E-cigs, but they just have some brands and model. I will list down some of model below, please help me to choose the best of them.

Buddy F2 TiTan
Evic-VT-5000mah
Evic VCT mini
Kanger SUBOX MINI 2016
eGo ONE Mega
eGo One VT
eGo One CT
eleaf istick Basic
eleaf Ijust 2
MOTO Plus Kit (vaportechonline China brand)

It seems like I do not have too much choice, so please help me to pick up. Besides, I am a little heavy smoker (currently I use 12mg nicotine e-liquid) so I want my e-cigs can produce much vapor, and also easy to put it in my pocket, and of course, it will not be leaked.

Help me, please ! Thank you all !
Please forgive my poor English, if I say something wrong.

Chicken Menudo

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2014
I recommend either Joyetech's eGo ONE Mega or Eleaf’s iJust 2.

First off, both items have gotten wonderful reviews and are capable of sub-ohm vaping (which helps in producing a lot of vapor). Also, both items include internal batteries which I believe may be a desired feature (as described below). Lastly, both satisfy the “ease of carry” requirement.

Since your options (overall) are limited, I believe that you need a device that can utilize a variety of tanks (in the event you need to replace one). That rules out the Eleaf iStick Basic as its “tank within the battery” design prohibits you from using tanks greater than 14 mm in diameter (the most popular sub-ohm tanks are typically 22 mm in diameter).

Also, I’m not sure if you’ll have the capability to obtain nickel or titanium coils necessary for using Temperature Control (which rules out Joyetech's eVic-VT, VTC-Mini, eGo ONE VT, and eGo ONE CT).

Regarding internal batteries: if obtaining a legit e-cigarette is hard enough, I can’t imagine you’d have much luck obtaining legit, quality batteries for use in Kanger’s SUBOX Mini and Joyetech’s eVic-VTC-Mini. These two e-cigarettes require the use of an 18650 battery which were never developed for consumer use like an AAA battery was (18650 batteries were designed to be used in a “battery pack” for rechargeable items such as an R/C car).

Lastly, I have not heard of neither the Buddy F2-Titan nor the MOTO Plus so I can't recommend them (though that doesn't mean they are bad pieces of equipment).

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
18650s are used in lots of applications, flashlights, radio control devices and such.

Check their availability in your area, and if suitable ones are accessible, I'd recommend any of the replaceable battery mods.

Lithiums do have a service life. If the battery is fixed internal, when that life comes to its end, you're back in the same hunt for a mod. With replaceable ones, you just, well, replace it and carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread