Im new here and just wanted to say hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying W

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
CFH,Tx.
I just got into vaping and I started with a ego tank system from MVS .I tried ecigs once and didnt care for the hard draw or the minimal vapor I had just worked a whole 60 seconds for,not to mention the taste.
So I thought it was wack. My friend who smoked heavy pulled out his ego tank and blew cloud and I was done. I got one and I am an ex-camel light 99 man now. I quit analogs the day I got my starter kit . It has been one month and I will not go back. My batteries died the other day because I got busy and didnt charge one,so I used a desposable gamucci as a bandaid untill that sucker was charged. I hate cigarettes and I always did . vaping is great and I feel so much better . Now I am on cloud 9.

Del Boy

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2011
South coast of England UK
Hey flying W - welcome. And well done for escaping the vice-like grip of "smoking". I'm the same as you in as much as i hated smoking. I hated the part of myself that made me keep on smoking. I was a slave to it though. Nothing i tried would work for more than a week or two. Then i bought an "E CIG". And welcome back me. I'm a free man now except for the fact that i must never be more than one room away from my e cig...lol

Enjoy it up there on cloud 9..........(is cloud 9 a vapor cloud...lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread