I'm new to the forum. Looking to make the switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Los Marauder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2011
Iowa City
MrAnchovy- I suspect no more cigs for you in the near future. You have done the best thing you could do by joining this forum and commiting to searching for a quality vape.

A few tips

1) Be prepaired to drink water. Vaping dehydrates you a bit.
2) Be prepaired to get frustrated by all the info. Wait till you have the answere that makes sense. Ask, ask ask, we don't mind.
3) Have back ups. Once you get on vaping, cigs will likely bother you a lot. So be ready for the day your battery dies, or you get low on juice. Have extra bats, save the god awful juice cause when you run out its better than combustables.
4) Pay it forward. When you get going come back and share. Every day great people come here and they deserve the best support and help. The more responses one gets the better their results in the future.

Have a great one.

X-travaganza

Dec 10, 2012
Belgium
you're going to make the (one of the) best decision of your life. Kick those filthy little things :p but beware...once you get into it it's very hard to resist to buy all those (shiny little) pieces of hardware not to talk about those superb tasting liquids (in all the flavors you'll want)

But hey,it's become more of a hobby to me...and it's healthier of smoking (and you don't have that awfull smell)

Greetz oh and welcome here,

MDE3

Jan 6, 2013
Pennsylvania
Ditto on the smell allergy...I cannot stand to be around smoke or smokers. I am 10 months clean and 9 months on the vaping. It really makes a hypocrite of all us past smokers who either chose to ignore our own "odors" or just could not smell them while smoking. I used to get offended while standing outside my favorite restuarant, puffing away when non smokers walked by and made scathing comments about the ghastly smell. Now I am one of the complainers....but vape to my heart's content...(pun)

MrAnchovy

Verified Member
Jan 6, 2013
California
Thanks everyone for the encouragement. I decided on a VV 18650 mod and some clearomizers. I have several flashlights that use 18650's so the VV mod was a natural fit. So far, 3 days and 1 cigarette. Took a short road trip with a couple buddies. One is still a smoker and his cigs didn't smell so good. Lookin forward to moving past the smokes for good.

MrA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread