• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

i'm normal, it's everyone else that's weird

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetPeaZZ

May 11, 2009
GA/AL border
hey yall! i'm susan. just wanted to introduce myself.

little bit about me? hmmm. grew up in the gret stet of loooooooooosiana. married to a US Army soldier, we're stationed at fort benning. have a wonderful 6 yr old son. and that, my friends, is what makes me wrecked and bonkers.... ok, i'm kidding.

but i'm definitely a certifiable nutcase. glad to see that i'm not alone in my little world. :p

prr2freya

ECF Veteran

little bit about me? hmmm. grew up in the gret stet of loooooooooosiana. married to a US Army soldier, we're stationed at fort benning. have a wonderful 6 yr old son. and that, my friends, is what makes me wrecked and bonkers.... ok, i'm kidding.

but i'm definitely a certifiable nutcase. glad to see that i'm not alone in my little world. :p

Hi!

I believe that anyone who claims to be completely sane, are extremely deluded and should be locked up!

Welcome SweetPeaZZ!
Hubby is US Army Retired and now working at Redstone as a DOA civilian.Ain't it grand?
He's been to the sandbox 3 times. That's the hardest for me but I know that it's worse for active duty. PM me or something if you need an ear(eyes).

;)

SweetPeaZZ

May 11, 2009
GA/AL border
Welcome SweetPeaZZ!
Hubby is US Army Retired and now working at Redstone as a DOA civilian.Ain't it grand?
He's been to the sandbox 3 times. That's the hardest for me but I know that it's worse for active duty. PM me or something if you need an ear(eyes).

;)

i'm a DOD civilian as well. i work at the ER on fort benning. i'm a medical support assistant - just a fancy title for a medical clerk.

isn't redstone in alabama?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread