Status
Not open for further replies.

MNZ

NZ Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2008
Wellington, New Zealand
I'm not a supplier, far from it now ...

I want it changed to reflect accurately my current situation....

How do I either change it or get it changed to say to either, 50 yr old waste of space or useless ahole, either will do just fine, but please fix it to say either or as soon as possible thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA

MNZ

NZ Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2008
Wellington, New Zealand
It sounds like you may still be pursuing being a supplier...or am I reading this wrong? http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...18043-help-anyone-new-zealand.html#post292970

When/if you decide you will no longer be selling any products, then you should PM SJ with a copy to me.

Posting on the general forum will not reach the ones who can help you with this.

Lu

I want to buy somethings to use myself, not to sell, I can't now buy anything directly from a suppplier because as a bankrupt ....... you aren't allowed to have a credit card, so I need to find someone in NZ to assist me to buy items.

Plus, if you'd been around the scene as long as I have, you'd know that it's illegal to sell nicotine based carts here in NZ, you can only sell non, zero nic carts ... That's like selling someone a car and then saying sorry you can't have any petrol for it, that's illegal to buy. But of course you'd know that if you'd been around for any length of time, which you haven't.

Yes I used to be a supplier, I worked with David Yang to bring products to forum members and to sell on ebay, but that's all past history now, long past history, in fact so far past that David yang woill no longer even respond to any messages I send him, I guess that's to be expected seeing as I am no longer a source of revenue.

I can't even get my usual e-cig contacts here in NZ to respond, that's ok as well, it simply lets me know that they were never really friends in the first place.

So yes oh newbie moderator, remove me from the suppliers list, change the listing as requested instead of making useless posts and asking stupid questions and making dumb baseless assertions to situations you have no knowledge of, effectively, just do it OK ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread