• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

I'm not Canadian, I just play one on TV, but....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pipeous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
Surrey, BC, Canada
www.madpro.ca

rachelcoffe

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2010
Toronto
I know exactly who made this site. He's a nut and a stalker. He's actually been criminally stalking & threatening one supplier in particular, for sure. He is also the ... who called up HC & set the April shutdowns in motion. Oh, and ECF has his number too. He's totally banned here. Every now and then he tries to re-register, but within minutes finds himself banned again. Serves him right.

He calls himself JohnnyVapor. He runs ivape.ca - a poorly built site that has virtually no sales. Ordinarily I would say just ignore this guy (everyone else is). He's completely wrong about nicotine & he's not a nice guy, either.

But in this case, he's going way beyond the bounds of reason. This is pure libel & the sharing of privileged info to boot - that's not OK. Just look at the Images page. Odds are you're mentioned on there, in a very nasty way.

I'll be speaking with a vendor tonight who's in the know about this creep, and what our legal options are to have this site removed & a court order that will mean a greater punishment if he tries anything like it again.

Last edited:

rachelcoffe

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2010
Toronto
He's a fanatic who hates nicotine. He just can't wrap his brain around the scientific fact that at the commonly consumed levels we vapers are consuming...nicotine is factually no more harmful than common caffeine consumption. By his crazy logic, caffeine is poisonous & deadly & should be illegal.

That would be fine, if he wasn't criminally harassing people who don't agree with him.

I'm gonna get dressed now & go call that vendor to discuss what we can do about this. My primary concern is that this guy may be dangerous...to other vapers. That Images page clearly demonstrates that he's stalking the Canadian vaping community. Taking names, numbers, scouring ECF & Facebook & Twitter & what have you.

Cyberstalking is a crime in Canada. We won't stand for it. Keep on vaping folks & love your nic!

Danesnpits

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Aberdeen, Saskatchewan
I know exactly who made this site. He's a nut and a stalker. He's actually been criminally stalking & threatening one supplier in particular, for sure. He is also the ... who called up HC & set the April shutdowns in motion. Oh, and ECF has his number too. He's totally banned here. Every now and then he tries to re-register, but within minutes finds himself banned again. Serves him right.

He calls himself JohnnyVapor. He runs ivape.ca - a poorly built site that has virtually no sales. Ordinarily I would say just ignore this guy (everyone else is). He's completely wrong about nicotine & he's not a nice guy, either.

But in this case, he's going way beyond the bounds of reason. This is pure libel & the sharing of privileged info to boot - that's not OK. Just look at the Images page. Odds are you're mentioned on there, in a very nasty way.

I'll be speaking with a vendor tonight who's in the know about this creep, and what our legal options are to have this site removed & a court order that will mean a greater punishment if he tries anything like it again.

I know of him too Rachel, and he also goes by the name bernice! He actually used my name not long ago to someone saying I had referred them. What a stupid loser! The funny thing is, the phone number they have up of me is my landline that has been disconnected like 2 years ago! And my cell phone is registered under someone else, so it's not even in my name! My vehicles aren't in my name either..hhahahahaha..and Bernice, aka johnny, fugly mo fo, says this about me.
We all know that is extremely slanderous. Anyone wanna fundraise for lawyers to bring this be otch down?

Last edited:

Not Iris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2011
Ontario, Canada
This goof is uneducated on the subject that he is trying to talk about. Just another idiot but maybe when the lawyers come a knocking, he will then get educated himself on the subject.

Yes, indeed cyberstalking is quite illegal in this country. Does anybody have a website ripper to save their site in the event that it disappears?

Not Iris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2011
Ontario, Canada
I'm pretty sure anyone can read everything here without being registered.

Yes, they can, but it is creepy nonetheless to have somebody stalking our messages and picking and choosing what s/he is ranting about.

Sorry, did not mean any of the posters here, but somebody from the outside that is looking in.

John Wayne

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2011
NC
This goof is uneducated on the subject that he is trying to talk about. Just another idiot but maybe when the lawyers come a knocking, he will then get educated himself on the subject.

Yes, indeed cyberstalking is quite illegal in this country. Does anybody have a website ripper to save their site in the event that it disappears?

I'm pretty sure all computers have a screenshot command you can use and save to your desktop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread