I'm officially an Ex-Smoker...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princessa

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
TN
At 11:59pm on November 17, 2010... I finished my LAST analog. I am determined not to buy another pack! Pray for those that I come into contact with in the next week or two, they'll need it ;o)

According to my spreadsheet based on avg smoked daily and current cost per pack, I'd already saved $64.13 just cutting down tremendously since getting my Joye eGo kits on 11/4/10. Ooh, that's about 2 weeks, not too shabby.

So, I'm a DROP in the bucket towards the ol' break even point on what I've spent on vaping, and already have the next 10 purchases planned out in my head... pushing that point farther and farther away! LoL

Oh, and NOW, I deserve a banner in the sig ;o)
Let the celebrations begin! :toast:

Icoth

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2010
CA
Congratulations. You need to throw a party to celebrate when you break even. I will expect my invitation in a year or two :) So much to try, so much to buy, lol. Actually I think I'm doing pretty good with the cost compared to analogs. I also think that's going to change. Have my eye on a few things. Oh well, it's fun and the real benefit is my health.

cskalash

Verified Member
Oct 22, 2010
Portugal
Well i made a excell file with all my expenses on e-cig compared to the money i would spend in analogs.
Right now i'm spending 180EUR->245USD more in e-cigs than i would spend in analogsD and it's been just 5 weeks lol After this lasts shippments arrive i won't buy anything for 2 months, that way i will compensate :D congratulations princessa, that's the way it is.

Princessa

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
TN
way to go !!! What is your favorite flavor to vape ?

Ummm... "Yes"? ;o)

Still spending, I mean, searching to figure that one out! I love MadVapes Caramel Cream (I must, I have barely a single drop left - but they shipped a 30ml yesterday!) - its just a bit rich for all day, so I break it up with Red Energy (Liberty-Flights, but I've seen red bull everywhere) and Amaretto / Cream Soda; my odd-ball flavor right now is Bubble Gum. (Odd Ball meaning rotating daily)

Thanks for the encouragement everyone! My break even point (assuming I keep spending DOWN a bit from now until then), WOULD be somewhere around the end of January... LoL We'll see how that goes. I think, just the behavioral part of my smoking addiction proves a bit of weakness in that self control arena ;o)

Heartbskts

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2010
Ohio
YAY- Good for you!!!! Get some good juice and vape your head off- you'll be fine as far as mood swings and people you come in contact with!! When you feel you strongest urges for the analogs, vape, vape, vape and you'll get through it. I have a pack of analogs in my car (has 4 cigs in it) and I keep them, kinda as a security blanket. I find that if I don't have them, I will freak out. That's just me though. I've had them in my car and not touched them in the 2 out of 3 months that I have been vaping. You can do it, I really believe you can! I've smoked for 30 yrs 1.5-2 packs a day. I vape @30mg nic and pretty much alot more than I smoked analogs. Don't worry about that- the nic gets absorbed into your body differently than the analogs do, so vape away!!

Princessa

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
TN
Thanks again, everyone... and w00t! back at'cha rwaters! WE can all do it together ;o)

I would go nuts knowing those 4 cigs sat in my car... ;o) In fact, since I have none, I'm finding things much easier going... of course, walking around work today... telling everyone, was a good feeling too ;o)

Got one other comment about today, but it's probably best in another thread - probably one already existing, and if not... well, look for it from me LoL... I'm definitely keeping it separate from all this positive talk in this thread!

Oh, sjct - keep a look out - Liberty-Flights Black Friday deal announced - eGo kits @ $40 ;o) Sounds a bit irresistible to me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread