I'm officially in the AVE fan club now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ipetbumblebees

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Chicago, IL
So I started vaping back in June of last year. I had heard of Boba's and Gorilla juice since the beginning, but BWB's Malty Toffee (and a couple others) taught me that VG is not for me (and that's nothing against BWB; along with Vermillion River, they're my favorite suppliers).

I've always been very curious about both but stayed away because of the VG, until one day a couple of weeks ago when I was browsing the classified, I saw some juice for sale with Gorilla Juice along with some other juices I've been wanting to try (as well as 15ml of Casablanca; can't go wrong there :)) all for a very good price. I thought I was gonna have to add distilled water or alcohol or something to the juice to get it to fill my carto, but not the case. Lucky for me, the Resurrectors over at CCV are amazing and sucked the Gorilla Juice right up! Ever since my first puff on it, I've been in vaping heaven... :vapor::vapor::vapor:

I've since bought some more Gorilla Juice because I went through that 6ml in a couple days! I also got some Boba's to try out. At first I thought the Boba's was meh, but by the next day with it I was hooked on it too. I still prefer Gorilla Juice because I love bananas, but they're both in my daily rotation now, and that's saying a lot because I'm a picky tobacco vaper.

Anyway, I just wanted to share my new love with you guys at ECF. I definitely see what all the hype is about now, and Gorilla Juice and Boba's are here to stay for me! Thank you AVE for making such wonderful juice! Can't wait to try some of your other stuff! :)

What else from AVE do you guys recommend? Boba's and Gorilla are just so unique, so I'm curious what their other tobacco vapes are like.

Last edited:

geekswife

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2012
Bartlesville, OK
I know you said you prefer the tobacco flavors, but you will seriously be amazed by AVE Root beer! I definitely recommend giving it a taste. I don't know how Ben does it, but close your eyes and you can feel the carbonated bubbles pop on your tongue. Truly magnificent & a strong enough flavor to keep everyone I've shared it with coming back for more!

ipetbumblebees

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Chicago, IL
I know you said you prefer the tobacco flavors, but you will seriously be amazed by AVE Root beer! I definitely recommend giving it a taste. I don't know how Ben does it, but close your eyes and you can feel the carbonated bubbles pop on your tongue. Truly magnificent & a strong enough flavor to keep everyone I've shared it with coming back for more!

You got me with the carbonated bubble sensation. I definitely have to check that out!

ipetbumblebees

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Chicago, IL
You said you like GJ and you like bananas so you've got to try Banana Slurry. You can mix it with any old tobacco flavor to simulate GJ. Also great all by itself. And I am a flue cured fan as well.

I've heard people rave about the banana slurry, and I love the banana flavor that's used for GJ, so I'll definitely have to sample that as well. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread