Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Me too...down to my last 3 801 mega Fusions.

Does anyone have a suggestion for which ones to try for the first time? I vape on a kicked mech at 12 watts...Cheers!
If you're talking about the Nitros I would def go for the 2,4Ohm V2. If you're vaping that hot you would burn up the lower Ohm Nitros.

all_in_ashes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2012
So Cal
If you're talking about the Nitros I would def go for the 2,4Ohm V2. If you're vaping that hot you would burn up the lower Ohm Nitros.

Cool...i was leaning towards the V2. The fillerlessness of it sounds cool. Still lasting a long time 5cardstud? Have you used any liquids that gunk up cartos really fast with the V2s? Thanks!

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
What if you are using a liquid that does gunk stuff up? I tend to stay at 3.7 and my watts on my itaste at 8? Do you think I should switch to sr? I do gunk up the lr ones in about 4 days.
I would stay with lr because the sr wouldn't get hot enough and gunking would be worse. Have you tried washing them when they get gunked up?

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Okay I just spent the day fixing my 510 PV so I can resume vaping the same, first Nitro I ever used. I still have some work to do on it but I'm vaping on it again and that Nitro is sooooooooo Good.
t2805.gif

ColoKaren

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
United States
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread