I'm one of those customers that votes with their feet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willowsong

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2009
City of Lost Angels
and I have to say that my feet are staying right here.

I tend to not complain about poor customer service, and in some ways I have come to expect it. If that is my experience, I stop giving that supplier my money and go elsewhere.

If I get good service, I keep on giving that supplier my money, but I also don't talk about it.

It takes amazing, exemplary service to get me to sing praises and give recommendations. Can you hear me singing yet? No?8-o

*sings louder*:D

I am relatively new to vaping (about 6 weeks now), but in that time I've dropped close to a thousand dollars with nearly 10 different suppliers and until now, I haven't really had anything to write home about. You see, you don't really know the depth of a suppliers commitment to their customers, until you have a problem. I've had a few problems, and my answer to their response has been with my wallet. They wont see the gold card from it again.

Eastmall, and Ed in particular have won me over like NO company in ANY industry has done in years. When my shipment was one of the several that had issues with getting here after having been placed over their recent holiday - I sent an email. The response time floored me. The courtesy blew me away. The follow up was tremendous. And while it might have taken a little longer to get to me than is the norm, everything arrived in good order - with all the right parts in the correct quantities and in good working order.

Well, until I started trying some of the juice and it seemed a bit off. I had figured that I had taken a chance and was just going to live with it. After all, I could still buy hardware from Eastmall, and get juice elsewhere. But others chimed in that they were having the same issue, so I went ahead and sent Ed another email - more to be a part of a group so he could maybe get a handle on it, but not expecting anything.

Not only did that wonderful man replace 10 bottles of juice AND get it shipped out immediately - but he CALLED me, from Austraila to make sure it was right.

Three hours of chatting later and I had to come here and just gush. Thank you Ed, and David - for the single most memorable customer service experience I've had in 10 years.

If those of you reading are shopping for quality, and good prices - be assured you will get it here. If you are looking for a company that will stand behind it's product and wants to earn you as a lifelong customer? Stop looking and go order. Eastmall will deliver.

first2di3

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2009
Oklahoma
Well, I ordered on 5/31 and I should hopefully get my package today (12 days?)...

I have ordered from David before and it didn't take near this long, but I know that its not David/Ed's fault it was held in customs for 4 days before being released.

I have no idea what my juices will turn out like, last time I ordered from him everything turned out GREAT.. and I can't wait to try them.

That being said, Im sure if I run into any flavor/quality problems I am sure David and Ed will do what it takes to make it right.

Anyhow, I agree with the OP... the first company I ordered from I got burnt bad, the second one was decent, no complaints, but David was my third(and fourth) and might be my only supplier from now on.

:)

CityGirl70

May 26, 2009
Utah
Just wanted to say thanks. I got my order Wednesday. Im very happy with delivery time and the products I received:
2-510's
7-ELiquids
1-Passthrough

Everything was great. No Leaks, and the Eliquid I have tried so far is perfect. Im addicted to the coffee and dr.pepper. When I dont clean/change my cart before switching flavors, it tastes like sugar smacks :)

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
You tied him up for three hours? :shock:

If Ed was a girl and her voice sounded as good as his AND she looked as good as his avatar :hubba: ~ I promise you'd want her to tie you up for 3 hours! :D

Ed, I received my extra stuff in the mail today! Please tell David it was not necessary to send them so quickly, but that it was much appreciated. :)

McLaren

May 5, 2009
Chapel Hill, NC
Well, until I started trying some of the juice and it seemed a bit off. I had figured that I had taken a chance and was just going to live with it. After all, I could still buy hardware from Eastmall, and get juice elsewhere. But others chimed in that they were having the same issue, so I went ahead and sent Ed another email - more to be a part of a group so he could maybe get a handle on it, but not expecting anything.

Not only did that wonderful man replace 10 bottles of juice AND get it shipped out immediately - but he CALLED me, from Austraila to make sure it was right.

Same thing with me. I sent him an e-mail stating i was among the few who received some funny tasting juice. I explained which juices they were and how they tasted. I didn't expect any replacement i just wanted to bring attention to it if its a manufacturing problem. Ed has been extremely helpful will all questions and problems in the past, I felt bad asking for replacement juice. But he sent them anyway :D I couldn't be more happy.

Received an e-mail today with my order/shipping #.

Except i didn't get the 3 hour phone call. Its ok, we all know its because your female and american women always fall for the aussie accent ;). lol i kid, i kid

TDM

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
I don't think Ed felt that way at all, I certainly know that I didn't. It's entirely possibly I might swoon NOW though - if that pic is real!.

Is it warm in here? Or is it me?8-o

Dang Ed just wishes he was half as purdy as me:lol:

Hillbilly%20Logan.jpg

imgres

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread