I'm out of the loop. little help

Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleGreen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2012
Hammonton NJ
I've been out of the loop with new products and I'm looking or ideas.. I own a old lava tube and a old vamo and both are on there way out. I had the v1 MVP and that broke months ago. I also have a EA mod that only use at home.. I want to get something I can take to work, I'm tired of taking the big lava tube with me. Are the Twist still the way to go? Is there a good 510 setup that's like the Ego twist?

Fisheeboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2013
Colorado, USA
I take my iTaste vv3 with me to work. I get plenty of battery life to last my 8 hour shift. you still get vv and vw and it is very easy to just carry around. I think it's a great at work, driving, whatever whenever where ever set up.
Although I have never used a Twist or a Spinner I would choose the iTaste vv v3 any day over either of those. Not because I think they are bad devices, but because I am confident that the iTaste is superior to them.:2c:

Last edited:

EagleGreen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2012
Hammonton NJ
Well I wound up getting the iTaste VTR. I had the MPV v1 when they first came out and used it until it finally broke. I was thinking about getting the newer version but I like the look better of the VTR. My only complaints about the VTR is the weight.. Damn thing is heavy but after taking it to work this week I don't even notice it. My other complaint isn't about the VTR but the Iclear 30s. The replacement coils are expensive. Twice the price of Protank 2 coils.. That sucks because this iClear 30s is great.

Now I need to get a mod to replace me v1 Vamo. But no hurry on that.

EagleGreen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2012
Hammonton NJ
Pens are nice. I started with pen style ecigs. I like mod that arnt to long to carry. The VTR is the perfect size for what I want. With a Protanl II on its shorter then my iPhone. The only other mod I like to bring to work is the vamo in mini mode or my EA mod in mini mode. But vamo don't work any more and the EA needs smaller coils for my tank to make it work better. If the Billet Box was easier to get and didn't use cartos that would be Perfect.

Mitey F

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2013
Michigan, yearning for home
I take my iTaste vv3 with me to work. I get plenty of battery life to last my 8 hour shift. you still get vv and vw and it is very easy to just carry around. I think it's a great at work, driving, whatever whenever where ever set up.
Although I have never used a Twist or a Spinner I would choose the iTaste vv v3 any day over either of those. Not because I think they are bad devices, but because I am confident that the iTaste is superior to them.:2c:

Typically it's a good idea to not pass judgement on something you've never tried... This of course applies to life in general, not just vaping.

Fisheeboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2013
Colorado, USA
Typically it's a good idea to not pass judgement on something you've never tried... This of course applies to life in general, not just vaping.

I'm not sure how I'm spose to take that comment. but imo it's all about passing judgment when it comes to vaping. You have to make a judgment call any time you make a vaping decision or purchase. The OP was making judgment and he judged that the VTR was the way to go having not yet tried it. I researched my ... off before I made my judgment to go with the iTaste vv3 instead of the Twist or Spinner. I judged the iTaste to be the better product. If you don't like my judgment that's fine and dandy. I don't judge you for that. But I wonder what type of judgement you made before you said what you said to me. So thanks for your great words of wisdom there. I'm sure to live a much better life now.

Mitey F

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2013
Michigan, yearning for home
I'm not sure how I'm spose to take that comment. but imo it's all about passing judgment when it comes to vaping. You have to make a judgment call any time you make a vaping decision or purchase. The OP was making judgment and he judged that the VTR was the way to go having not yet tried it. I researched my ... off before I made my judgment to go with the iTaste vv3 instead of the Twist or Spinner. I judged the iTaste to be the better product. If you don't like my judgment that's fine and dandy. I don't judge you for that. But I wonder what type of judgement you made before you said what you said to me. So thanks for your great words of wisdom there. I'm sure to live a much better life now.

If I were to say "Ferrari makes better cars than Lamborghini, although I've never driven a Lamborghini" would you take my word for it? I mean no offence, I'm just suggesting that maybe you shouldn't claim something is "superior" (which is of course a completely relative term) if you don't have any experience with both.

Fisheeboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2013
Colorado, USA
I may have been a little overkill in my wording. I have absolutely nothing against the Twist or Spinner. I would and have recommended them to people. I may actually get one for myself(not sure which because I haven't made that judgement yet). I apologize for my sarcastic snipping.
If one were to tell me something is better than another thing then I would inquire further so I could try to understand why it was thought to be better or why it is not as good. I wouldn't just take your word for it. But after researching and feeling like I had a better understanding of the subject and concluded that, yes, Ferrari makes a better car than Lamborghini, then I think making that statement would be accurate. Although I never drove either vehicle. Lots of personal preferences play into things, especially in vaping. My opinion was made because of looking at the build, the style, the reputation for quality and longevity. But I've seen lots of folks on here that got their vv v3 and it was no good, or quit working right away etc...
any way, I will try to be more considerate when posting my opinions. No offense taken and again I apologize for being snippy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread