I'm ready to try mixing my own 0 nic juice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have posted in other threads about how close I live to AltSmoke. And while they are an awesome source of equipment and some really good ejuices, they don't carry much in the way of 0 nicotine ejuice. So I decided to try to find supplies here locally and mix my own. I was surprised to find that Walmart carries the vegetable glycerin. Then I found Propylene Glycol at the drugstore right next to AltSmoke. And last but not least, I found a amish bulk store in a nearby town that carries a really good selction of Loranns Oils at $.99 per dram. Between Walmart and the local drug store I found droppers, syringes, dropper bottles I need to start mixing my own. I have not been vaping for quite 3 weeks yet and I have already weined my self off of the nicotine, but I plan to keep vaping for a while yet. I bought blackberry, cherry, tutti-frutti, and vanilla butternut to experiment with. I will keep everyone posted on my experiences with this. Wish me luck!

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
I'm a little north of you in Kent. The Drug Mart here has Loranns 1 dram in 2 packs for $1.99 in the baking section. If you have a Drug Mart there you might want to see it they carry it as you might find additional flavors. I have purchased quite a few.

Also, what is the name of the Amish store and where is it located? I'd like to check it out next time I'm down that way.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I don't want to jinx you but don't get be frustrated if it doesn't come out perfect the first time.

Many people, including myself have posted hit or miss results using Lorann flavorings. I switched to Perfumer's Aprentice and Flavorart flavors and have had Much better results.

Let us know how it goes and Be Sure To Keep Detailed Records of EXACTLY What You Mix.

I have now tried dripping all four flavors and to be honost I liked all of them with the vanilla butternut being my favorite. What I have used to this point is a 50% PG and 50% VG mix. As for the flavors the amount I used is as follows: Cherry- 3 drops per ML, Vanilla Butternut- 3 drops per ML, Tutti-Frutti- 4 drops per ML, and Blackberry- 4 drops per ML.

The name of the Amish store is Swiss Village Bulk Food Store in Sugarcreek OH. They carry around 30 different flavors in dram bottles and about a dozen of those flavors in 1 oz bottles.

Thanks for the tip on Drug Mart, I have two of those close by and will be sure to check both of them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread