I'm so friggin' excited!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Audio Weasel

ECF Veteran
I should have new juice in tommorrow! :headbang: RY4 and Djarum Black from MFreedomSmokes, and Melonbacco and Cherry Tobacco from BWB. Also should have Orange Creamsicle, Cafe Mocha, and Earl Grey by the end of the week from Tasty Vapors. :vapor: I know it's kind of silly for me to be so stoked, but I just started vaping last week, and this is my first juice order.

mohawkx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
arizona
I should have new juice in tommorrow! :headbang: RY4 and Djarum Black from MFreedomSmokes, and Melonbacco and Cherry Tobacco from BWB. Also should have Orange Creamsicle, Cafe Mocha, and Earl Grey by the end of the week from Tasty Vapors. :vapor: I know it's kind of silly for me to be so stoked, but I just started vaping last week, and this is my first juice order.

Congrats. I'm vaping the BWB cherry Tobacco right now. After an hour or so, it grows on you and it is very good.

Erfmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
Arizona
Everyone is different, as far as tastes go, but don't be disappointed if you don't take to some BWB flavors right out of the box. I have a couple that I just did not like at all, but I've let them steep for almost a month now, and they have improved bunches. Still, my 555 is too lemon tasting for me, so I'm letting it sit...haven't ordered from MFS yet, hope they work for you.
Happy vaping.

Tracker II

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2011
Illinois
I know it's kind of silly for me to be so stoked, but I just started vaping last week, and this is my first juice order.

Hey, I'm 55 and I feel like a 5 year-old on Christmas Eve every time I put in a new juice order. The anticipation of ordering a new juice and, as Gardner says, wondering if you are going to be getting a cool toy or a piece of coal is one of the joys of vaping.
By the way, if you feel like you got a piece of coal? Then try it every few days for a few weeks, it just may grow on you.

leenix

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2011
Upstate NY USA
I just ordered my first juice it is exciting this vaping is healty fun and kinda like a hobby, Im enjoying it. I am kinda nervous also about filling my own, im super clumsy and I heard you shouldnt get it on your skin.

Welcome Aley. It is great fun isn't it? Don't be nervous about filling your own i'm a superclutz and have had nearly no problems filling, after reading how to do it here. And btw as long as the nic in the liquid is less than 50 mg/ml there's no way spilling it on your skin could hurt, especially if you wipe it up right after if it does happen.
Happy vapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread