• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

I'm so happy to see this group!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsOceanCity

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2009
New Jersey
How have you been? I can't believe that it has been right at 1/2 year since I've had an analog!!!:):thumbs: Then I also can't believe that on June 25th, I'll have 7 years without a drink!!!!
Hope you had a good winter and are looking forward to a great summer.:vapor:

I've been dealing with some health issues since February but am out of the woods now:) Been analoge free for just over 8 months and celebrated my 7th anniversary on Jan.8th:) Lookin forward to surfing this summer!

Daveh

May 1, 2011
Lawrenceville, NJ
Yep, here in NJ we just call 'em anniversary dates. I remember the first time I heard it called a birthday I was out in Los Angeles. My pop's in the program(he's got something like 22 years) so after the meeting when I met back up with him I asked him what the deal was(they had birthday cakes, family members, all sorts of .... that we don't do in jersey) and he explained it.

And yep, this is my time of year. :)

Daveh

May 1, 2011
Lawrenceville, NJ
Witherspoon thursday night? Totally, I was there this past thursday. This semester's schedule didn't allow me to make that normally, but this week was finals week. My homegroup is the monday/tuesday night at mercer street. That's awesome that you know witherspoon! Do you come to visit often? (I'm guessing from your tag that you're from oh... I dunno... ocean city)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread