I'm starting to understand all this lingo, Gaaah!!! Newb sayin Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Lexington KY
Hi everyone,

This is all new to me. I bought a BLU and a mistic about a year ago and have been using it when I couldn't smoke (visiting grandma etc.) and it has served me well but now I found this place. I'm quitting smoking for good (was never a heavy smoker, ~6 a day) but I like the cognitive boost that nicotine gives me when I'm doing research. Thanks for being a great resource. I'll be asking a lot of questions so... Thanks for your patience in advance.

Sincerely,
Boden

R

*RJ*

You just wait, in one month you'll be blabbering like an expert talking all about attys, clearos, tanks, cartos, and drip tips until your family/friends/coworker's eyes cross and glaze over. The search function here has been invaluable, as well as googling videos and information. And reading...man have I spent way too much time here reading and not getting my chores done. Welcome and good luck! :)

Buggs5347

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Arizona
Hi and welcome. I was a heavy smoker. I use Blu Premium 100 and quit cigs the second day, when I ran out of them. Haven't cared about a real cig since. It's interesting to try some of the other things, too, though. I have an ego and a couple of ego twists along with various clearomizers and cartomizers. I still prefer the Blu for my out and about running around, workday, etc. It's the form factor I like. I do believe I wouldn't have quit so quickly, if I had to deal with the bigger batteries and muss and fuss that goes with them.

Boden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Lexington KY
Thanks to everyone!!!

You just wait, in one month you'll be blabbering like an expert talking all about attys, clearos, tanks, cartos, and drip tips until your family/friends/coworker's eyes cross and glaze over. The search function here has been invaluable, as well as googling videos and information. And reading...man have I spent way too much time here reading and not getting my chores done. Welcome and good luck! :)

I understand all too well. I'm a Computer/Acoustic Engineer, every time I talk people try to run away or gnaw off a limb. ;) I've probably spent 25 hours this week reading threads. It takes a while to learn all the jargon but I'm getting there.

JENerationX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2011
Rochester, NY
Congrats on the choice to stop smoking. If there's anything you don't understand, just ask. We were all there at some point. I've been vaping over a year now, but still only 3 devices... I like things pretty simple.

If you're a light smoker and like the form factor of a cig-a-like but want a longer lasting battery than the Blu.... the Smokeless Image Volt 78mm batteries are what I take out if I'm gonna be on the move and want portable.

Boden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Lexington KY
Is there such a thing as a desk-top VV PV? I really only vape in one place which is my workstation at home. Currently I'm thinking a ProVari with a clear tank/cartomizer thingy, not really sure what those are called, gradated-clear-tank-o-mizer? Anyway, I like to fiddle so the VV thing seems like a good all purpose power supply that will allow me to try different heads. Any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread