I'm Still A Newbie...More Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitebreed

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
Pittsburgh
So, I got booted out of the New Members Forum since I have more than 70 posts, but I am still a newbie! :)

Anyway, I burnt out both of the regular atty's I had gotten with my eGo starter kit. I also ordered 2 eGo-T atty's as well as 5 empty tanks and some 100% VG juice last week, and I am hoping I get them today. After, I had burnt out my 2 atty's, I had bought 2 clearomizers from a fellow ECF'er who lived near me (I really like it! I can see the liquid and can just top it off though the TH is very harsh for me).

Now, I need some advice. I have 3 30ml bottles of 100% PG (Black Walnut, Caramel, and Cappuccino) with a bottle of 100% VG on the way of Mixed Fruit from Liberty Flights. I think I am going to order a 5 pack of XL Clearomizers from Ken at Boxmods.

All that said, I really want to get a ton of samplers for 70/30 or 80/20 of the most popular non-tobacco flavors, but Kick Bass does not have any "sampler packs". So, what are the top 5 non-tobacco juices I should try? From who? Is 70/30 ok for both tanks and clearomizer? I read the 100% VG is bad for the clearomizer, so I will probably put into the tank, will that be OK? Should I get more tanks, eGo-T atty's, clearomizers, etc.?

Just to add something else...yesterday I was in a panic. The 2 atty's I had were burnt out (I think I burnt the wick on one and I think the other didn't really have a wick) and I was craving so bad. I almost lit up an analog since I have a half pack in my drawer. Phew! Thanks for Antidevil for coming to my rescue! But, I don't want to be in a predicament again, where I might light an analog, and want to be prepared. So, any and all feedback, suggestions, comments are appreciated!

Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread