I'm such a newb, Help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martoch

Dec 1, 2008
USA
I just got my classic pen style (model DSE801) yesterday and so far I'm not very impressed. After giving it a full 8 hour charge I've been trying to figure this thing out. Here are some issues I've run into so far:

1. When I puff on the e-cig it lights up for about 3 seconds and then stops.

2. I get a small amount of vapor. Akin to maybe a 1/2 to one second drag on an analog ciggy.

3. There is almost no flavor or "hit" whatsoever. A slight sweetness is all I notice.

Am I doing something wrong or do I have the wrong expectations?

I've also noticed that although it was mentioned on the site where I ordered it that it was the new 4 hole atomizer there are no visible holes outside of the hole on the battery side of the atomizer.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

dnakr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2008
Virginia, USA
Any help would be very much appreciated.

Lets see if I can help a little.

1. When I puff on the e-cig it lights up for about 3 seconds and then stops.

E-smoking is not like smoking a real cig - try to puff lightly or like you are sipping from a straw.

2. I get a small amount of vapor. Akin to maybe a 1/2 to one second drag on an analog ciggy.

Is your atomizer primed? Remove your cart and squeeze a drop or two of e-liquid directly into the atomizer, replace the cart and vape.

3. There is almost no flavor or "hit" whatsoever. A slight sweetness is all I notice.

Sometimes this depends on the flavor you are using or it can be based on the fact that you are not getting a lot of vapor at the moment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread