Status
Not open for further replies.

mike26038

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2012
Glen Dale, WV
But I LOVE my new Reo!!!!!!!

I got a mini 2.0 and Rm2 off the classies last week. Just got the batteries this past Friday and been playing with it all weekend.

I've tried about 5 different coils. Just built a 30ga twisted micro at about .9 ohms. I thinks I have found my vape nirvana.

With this being said, I now want another Reo. Probably gonna order a mini 2.1 so I can experiment with different atties?? Would like a Grand but like the size factor of the mini.

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
The Grand isn't that much bigger. You can also get the grand in LP to fit other RBA's better.

the LP would be a great choice if want to play with more than 14mm wide RBAs. LP is shorter than full Grand listed below, it's about 3 5/8" tall.

Grand 18650:
=====
Height: 3-3/4" including catch cup
Width: 1-11/16"
Depth: 15/16"
ID of catch cup: ~19/32"
Weight: 6.3oz fully loaded
Uses 6ml bottle & 1 AW IMR 18650 Battery

Mini 2.1 18490:
=====
Height: 3-1/8" including catch cup
Width: 1-5/8”
Depth: 7/8”
ID of catch cup: ~3/5"
Weight: 4.9 oz fully loaded
Uses 3ml bottle & 1 AW IMR 18490 Battery

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
Just FYI, the grand also uses the AW IMR 18650, which has a much higher output capacity (24 Amp, for the 1600 mAH I think). Smaller batteries will mean you will be much more limited in how low you can make your resistance safely.

The .9 ohms you mentioned may well be pushing the limits of your battery, but you should research what you're using to see. Stressing your battery by drawing too much current isn't pretty.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Not surprised you found the reo to your liking - I recently graduated from Reonautic school myself. A grand... followed by a mini... followed by...

Honestly, I've never felt the need to collect any vaping gear before this. I've had the usual (not gonna mention the 'p' word). I've had the exotic (got the use of a dude's Darwin for a month). But the reo... well it's just different. One just makes you want more. Having two tells you you're on to something and that you should continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread