I'm taking the plunge, need some help/guidance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2010
Independence, Missouri
First off, Hey to the oldies who still lurk here! I'm still surprisingly alive and it would be a miracle if anyone actually remembered me.

I'm looking to move from a kanthal .5ohm atty/mod (the first version aspire sub-ohm) and wanting to get into temp control and Ti/Ni and so forth.
I am not a tinkerer. I wouldn't mind being one, just not right now. So I'm looking for a tank I can make work with the Wismec Dna200 mod.
I want to post face that comment with my limited knowledge I have thus far on the rx200 vs the dna200.
I understand that the Rx200 is good for the pre-settings on coils but customers have been saying it's not charging their batteries correctly on board and I really don't want it to melt something so sticking with the more complicated dna200. (yes I watched Phil's vids on it so my brain is equally fried now. Har har) :lol:

Because of that, does anyone have any recommendations for Ti/Ni (pre-made attys available) tanks that I can pull profile settings from easily and not be sitting there with a burnt vape?
I've scowered around and thus far the selection of tanks vs pre-made attys and what works with what and where is mind boggling. Maybe some suggestions of what you all already use on your dna200 boards that aren't custom?

Lowjumper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2015
Union Mills NC
The best Ive found (so far) is the UWell Crown, it comes with 2 ss coil heads and 1 ni head. I'm using the ss .5 ohm head in preset mode now and it works great and lasts:?: I don't know its over 3 wks old and still going.
Only thing I don't like is, you have to by the rebuildable head separate.
UWell Crown Sub Ohm Tank - ecig.com | Electronic Cigarettes
Also I have the RX 200, the batteries charge fine (there hooked together:confused:) the meter not so much:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread