I'm thinking of grabbing an RDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

antony73

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2014
China
I've just gotten into RDAs myself. I've bought a TOBH. I'm waiting before I review it, but so far, I can see it's good for clouds. I do read a lot about the Magma.

I'm just as interested as you are. I'd even like 2-3 more RDAs.

By the way, are you sure a 22mm wouldn't look good on a Nemesis? I have 2 Nemesis' in my online basket, I was under the impression a 22mm like TOBH would be fine.

Well, whatever, seems you and I are on the page. Looking forward to reading any responses that there may be.

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Any suggestions? It must be a 17 mm device, since that's what would look right on my Nemi clone. I just don't know where to start. And I refuse to buy direct from China for reasons, so please don't suggest something like Fasttech. Thanks.

Hon,
What is your budget? Are you looking for single or dual coil capacity? What ohm range are you using?

I'm getting great flavour and satisfying vapor and TH from an eBaron spiral. I recoil with NR-R-NR redi wires @ 1.5 and cotton. PERFECT on an ego sized auto battery. Holds about 10 drops and for me, has a perfect draw.
dripper-spiral-leo_23.jpg

Good luck
I

jaxgator

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
Yep, yep. Unless its a mini, it's 22mm. Happy hunting!

Agreed. And if it is, in fact, the mini (17mm), there's this: Vaperev Shop - Anima Matte - Atmomixani - Rebuildables

I have a trident I bought from a local shop that works great but people are saying the plume veil is the way to go. lol

Those people would be correct.

I own a Magma, a CLT, a TOBH and a Plume Veil. The Plume Veil is definitely my favorite. Awesome air flow for sub-ohm builds.

PirateHooligan86

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Florida
Any suggestions? It must be a 17 mm device, since that's what would look right on my Nemi clone. I just don't know where to start. And I refuse to buy direct from China for reasons, so please don't suggest something like Fasttech. Thanks.

I have a Nemesis clone and I can tell you that the Omega is the best RDA that I've used on it. I keep buying new ones, but I keep going back to the Omega in the end. I definitely don't think you'd be disappointed even slightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread