i'm trying so hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven_Blackblade

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Kent, Washington
What juice are you using? What kind of a device? Do you only have a pipe? or do you have an E-Cig? juice is a BIG BIG thing.... if it isnt the right flavor, and consistency it isnt satisfying then I have found.

It is why I strictly use Johnson Creek at this time. Gives a perfect throat hit every time on my 901.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Are you sure your atomizer is clean and performing up to par? That would make a difference in the feeling/satisfaction you are getting.

Even if you have to "slip" and have a cig here or there don't consider it a failure and give up altogether. You'll find the right combo that works for you and until you do even if you smoke some you're still ahead by smoking less ;)

Happy Domino38

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
Toronto Canada
www.happyvaper.com
Are you sure your atomizer is clean and performing up to par? That would make a difference in the feeling/satisfaction you are getting.

Even if you have to "slip" and have a cig here or there don't consider it a failure and give up altogether. You'll find the right combo that works for you and until you do even if you smoke some you're still ahead by smoking less ;)

AGREED! 100%!!

We're not ALL going to quit right away. It takes different combos for everyone.

That being said, I have to ask the same question..you said puffing on your PIPE. Do you have a pipe or a e-cigarette?

The 501 worked for me, with my juices being anywhere from 16mg - 48mg!!

Everyone's different, give yourself a chance and, if you pick up a few analogs, you're not a FAILURE, you just haven't have found your 'groove' yet.

It's out there, just look for it.

lonercom

ECF Veteran
Pipe, this happens to many of us there's more at play than just nicotine. Get a tin of snus at the local 7-11 to take the edge off.

Looked at some of your past posts and I see where you are back after a break. Lower your expectations a bit and don't pressure your self.

Even small successes are successes. Cut your cigarette consumption just a little at a time if you have to.

firechick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2009
Upstate New York
Pipe, E-cigs alone don't work for everyone. Many people have found that it is missing "something" they were getting from cigarettes. Check out the other alternatives section:
Smokeless tobacco - E-Cigarette Forum
There is good information on snus, snuff, and things that could help you get back on track.

Isla

Mar 19, 2010
Portland, OR USA
Back when I switched from regular cigarettes to additive-free I had the exact same problem...no matter how much I smoked it wasn't hitting the spot. SO frustrating. Ended up buying a pack of my old brand and smoking one whenever I felt like biting somebody. It took a while but after a couple packs it was more trouble than it was worth and the old ones were tasting weird anyway.

This conversion's been easier but if it wasn't I'd definitely augment the e-cigs with an analog or some other tobacco product now and then. Still might, it's early yet.

Catwhisperer

ECF Veteran
Pipe,

The transition isn't easy for everyone. Oh, I wanted to be one of those people who "picked up their ecig and never looked back". I wasn't able to do that, when I first got my ecig I was only able to cut down on analogs about 50% - I was still craving real cigs. I actually put my ecig down for a long time, almost a year, and forgot about it until I had done a cold turkey quit of analogs and was about to relapse back to analogs - I figured before I relapsed I should try my ecig again. It worked, after 10 days without any analogs, finally I felt satisfied by my ecig. That was about 6 weeks ago and I'm still afraid to have an analog (I still crave analogs occasionally, but only when I'm around them). I worry that one analog will put me back on them.

Don't lose heart or hope just yet. It's NOT easy for everyone to make the switch.

Jenny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread