I'm trying to order a product - need some advice, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
I'm on the page to order the Vision Victory VT. I want the the pencil like version, which is the 4th picture on the left hand side of page. I can't figure out where to go to order as its on the the NEW Vision Victory VT eGO page. Any help would be grateful. j

The Vision Victory VT is an eGo type tank to use on an eGo type of battery... below is what it looks like... and I don't think that is what you are trying to describe

I suspect you are looking at another product and the pic may be a random one from a review or other since we have no idea which page or area you are looking at...

victoryvttopcoil.png

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Hmmmm.... I wonder if you are referring to the pics below the product and not actually the ones on the left side of the page as you mentioned...

If so... this is a display of the tank sitting on a Vision Spinner eGo battery ( they aren't sold together )

victoryvttopcoil_4.png

If that is what you are talking about... there are various eGo batteries, including a couple by Vision ( Spinner and Spinner II ) in this list of eGo batteries eGo Style Battery & Pass Through : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

You'd also need an eGo compatible charger for those if you don't already have one....

Reactions: janieT

janieT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2012
USA
Hmmmm.... I wonder if you are referring to the pics below the product and not actually the ones on the left side of the page as you mentioned...

If so... this is a display of the tank sitting on a Vision Spinner eGo battery ( they aren't sold together )

victoryvttopcoil_4.png

If that is what you are talking about... there are various eGo batteries, including a couple by Vision ( Spinner and Spinner II ) in this list of eGo batteries eGo Style Battery & Pass Through : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

You'd also need an eGo compatible charger for those if you don't already have one....

This is it! Thank you so much. I have an eGo, the batteries won't charge any more.

Reactions: Foggy Road

janieT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2012
USA
"It" is no description to base a guess on to try and help you from... if you want help finding "it" perhaps you should try being more descriptive

rdsok, you posted the photos of the batteries I'm looking for. I want the middle "pink" and I still cannot find it through searching. The link I use from the link you posted right below the photo you put up.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
rdsok, you posted the photos of the batteries I'm looking for. I want the middle "pink" and I still cannot find it through searching. The link I use from the link you posted right below the photo you put up.

That middle one is a purple one actually ( 900mah )... VISION Spinner Variable Voltage eGo 3.3-4.8v 900mah - PURPLE [gv-VisionSpinner900mah-PURPLE] - $27.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

The only actually pink one they have left is a 400mah which is much shorter and of course doesn't last 1/2 as long ( being less than half the battery capacity )

janieT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2012
USA
Thank you! Of course they are out of stock!!!! You've been very kind.

That middle one is a purple one actually ( 900mah )... VISION Spinner Variable Voltage eGo 3.3-4.8v 900mah - PURPLE [gv-VisionSpinner900mah-PURPLE] - $27.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

The only actually pink one they have left is a 400mah which is much shorter and of course doesn't last 1/2 as long ( being less than half the battery capacity )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread