I'm using the EM Mini Pipe w/ 801, 510, & 901 attys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just received my EM Manual Mini Pipe that I won after submitting an entry on the East Mall forums in their holiday competitions.

I absolutely love it! I was a little shocked at first at how small it was. It's definitely called the mini pipe for a reason, but don't let that put you off because it performs like a champ! I get a nice thick cloud of vapor and a pleasant flavor using the 801 atty.

But now for the good stuff.. I have an 801 to 510 adapter that I purchased awhile back from Altsmoke.com (12$) and I attached it to the EM Mini Pipe using a 510 atty (Eastmall brand). I dripped some 26mg Red Bull liquid (also from Eastmall) and it started vaping without a problem! It performs slightly better than a normal 510 ecig. The only drawback is it looks a little aesthetically awkard with the silver adapter, but functional. :)

2uqm4no.jpg

The next day I received my Janty Stick 801 to 901 adapter in the mail.. A light bulb went off in my brain and I tried it on the Mini Pipe with a brand new red 901 atty from Eastmall. It looks like it was made for the Mini Pipe! Take a look for yourself,

29gh15k.jpg

It's the best atomizer I've vaped yet! I've been stockpiling 801 attys, but this whole time I should have been buying 901s! I get just as much vapor in half the time it takes to drag on the 801 and the flavor comes out like never before.

If you have a little $$ to spend, you should invest it in the East Mall Mini Pipe and the 901 adapter. You won't be sorry you did!

I'm soon going to try and get a video review up, so keep an eye out for that. :)

Last edited:
I have used 801 attys from jantyusa, totally wicked, and ruyandirect (now heavengifts) and they all work with the EM Mini Pipe...

In my OP I was describing how I was using a 901 atty with the EM Mini Pipe when I used it with the Janty Stick 901 Adapter from JantyUSA.com (it's just a 801 to 901 adapter). You can also use 510 eastmall attys on your EM Mini Pipe when you use it with the 801 to 510 adapter from Altsmoke.com

If you're still not sure what I'm doing I'll try to explain a little bit better... the adapters that I linked to above make it so that you can attach different model atomizers to your batteries.. for example, an 801 to 510 adapter will allow you to use 510 atomizers on 801 batteries. First you screw the adapter into the battery, then you screw the 510 atomizer into the adapter.

You can clearly see the 801 to 510 adapter in this picture here,

2uqm4no.jpg

The adapter is the silver part that the atomizer is screwed into.. The Mini Pipe atomizers are very similiar to the 801 attys, if not almost identical.. I have read previous reports of other 801 brand attys not working, but I have not found that to be the case... All of mine work just fine..

I only have 510 and 901 attys from eastmall, so I can't say for certain other brands will work, but I also don't see why they wouldn't... If you ever did have a problem getting a connection you could always use the staple mod which is described in the battery section of the mod forums.

Edit: I just noticed the Janty Stick 901 adapter is sold out. If you go into the modders section you will find a thread called Nerf's 510/801/901 connectors. For around 15$ or so you can purchase an 801 to 901 adapter from him. I'm postive that will also work.

I enjoy mixing things up every now and then so I have adapters for everything I own so that I can use all of my different attys with all of my different batteries. :)

Last edited:

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
I just tried the 801 to 901 adapter from my VP1 on an auto mini pipe I am giving to my son (he may never get this thing!) I used a 901 atty from Eastmall on it and it vaped like a little champ! That also means I..I mean HE could use an atomizing capsule on it too!
I need to get a manual mini pipe for me!
Guys..howabout getting a woodtone manual mini pipe? Please?

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I just tried the 801 to 901 adapter from my VP1 on an auto mini pipe I am giving to my son (he may never get this thing!) I used a 901 atty from Eastmall on it and it vaped like a little champ! That also means I..I mean HE could use an atomizing capsule on it too!
I need to get a manual mini pipe for me!
Guys..howabout getting a woodtone manual mini pipe? Please?

Ha Ha Ha , sorry Mary Kay's son --

looks like you miss out,-- :p

no mini pipe for you ha ha ha

and I love the idea of using my cartys with the mini pipe--

wow wow, I cant wait ---------:):)

Huge - WHOO HOO for tecratk -----:p:p

Dr. Russell Fell

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2008
Florida
I am glad you got it Russell,

I know you will love it,
I adore mine,
as I said before, it really is a little fog machine-

enjoy russell.............:)

yeah you weren't kidding about this device! the only drawback is the short battery life (about an hour and 30 minutes for me), but that is one hell of an hour and a half!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread