I'm vaping on my brand new Copper/Blacklight 510!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fresca

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2009
Eric hand-delivered my new copper/blacklight 510 this evening (we live in the same county in TX) -- I'm vaping on it as I type this. :)

The 510 is my PV of choice, and this new 510 performs right up there with the best of my 510 arsenal. There is something so awesome about that extra "vanity appeal". The warmth of the copper and the glow of the blacklight LED are simply beautiful together.

I'm sure it's already been mentioned here, but it comes with three batteries: Automatic with LED, Manual with LED and Manual with no LED. There are also two copper attys with wide black bands that have "versus" printed on them, a 5-pack of flat-tipped carts (4 black, 1 white) and the charger.

It's so elegant -- this will be my fancy, going-out-on-the-town PV. :D

I also ordered the VS New York e-liquid, which to me, has a subtle chocolate-mint flavor -- not too overpowering or cloyingly sweet. It reminds me of those little chocolate mints you have with a cup of coffee after dinner.

Anyway, I just wanted to boast a little about my new 510 -- and to also thank Eric for delivering it. He's a really sweet guy -- great customer service!

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I know, I love it, too. It's seriously the most beautiful electronic cigarette I've seen to date. I'm so proud of it.

The Stainless Steel and Titanium are just as beautiful, too, but as Orange is really one of my favorite colors I had to personally go with the Copper myself!

The LED for this one is definitely more luminescent than any other e-cig LED I've seen. It's so bright it actually emits an aura.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
It's true. I need to do more. The only thing is I have so much going on. Between college, running this business, and my beautiful girlfriend I just don't have much time.

And the time I do have, I cherish.

I guess I might as well do this and be done with it so I'm actually bound to something:

I promise to make a Youtube video on both the Versus510 and Janty Kissbox in the next 10 days.

I will also delete my 510 video as I no longer sell them.

When I receive The Stasis and The Gentleman, you can bet your bottom dollar I'll do a review on those, too.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
What do you mean, Newbutt?

I told you I would! You just have to name a time.

Between business, college, girlfriend and lodge, I'm a busy guy, but I can usually find a night or two a week.

Maybe we can meet at my girlfriend's family's restaurant this week. You like Thai?

fresca

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2009
OK I'm ......:mad: you delivered Fresca's but won't meet me for lunch if I drive to your area. :( I'm hurt

FWIW: I imagine it was a very short stop for Eric. He called as I was getting ready to go out to dinner, and he left my new PV in my mailbox for me. It was there when I came home, and I tore into it immediately.

On the plus side, he avoided getting attacked by my big, slobbery Golden Retriever. My dog thinks everyone wants a BIG HUG and sloppy wet kiss. I never was any good at training dogs to behave around other people.

manny_fab_face.jpg

He looks so innocent in that pic. :)

Moobyghost

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2009
New Church, Virginia
tgwtf.net
Days later and the only pic I have seen is of a damn dog, wheres the pictures and wtf is with the dog? I am only wanting to see it before I buy it, youtube video would be even better! btw, nothing personal about the dog, its just not the sweet lookin ecig.

lol, I was thinking something similar.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Last edited:

fresca

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2009
Days later and the only pic I have seen is of a damn dog, wheres the pictures and wtf is with the dog? I am only wanting to see it before I buy it, youtube video would be even better! btw, nothing personal about the dog, its just not the sweet lookin ecig.

I'm sorry, but I don't have any pics or videos of my e-cig stuff... but Eric has posted some nice pics.

Anyway, just for you, I have removed my dog's pic and have replaced it with a pic of a Hello Kitty car.

No thanks necessary, I'm just awesome that way. :)

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread