• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

I'm Wrecked & Bonkers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
The title says it all. This social group is perfect for me. I won't bore with the details, but I live on disability due to a spinal cord injury, neuralgia, neuropathy, and fibromyalgia. Anyone who's seen some of my posts (not to mention my avatar) would have to agree I'm a bit bonkers and that doesn't take into consideration my actual diagnosis of major depressive disorder, dysthymia, and anxiety disorder.

I'm home!

Last edited:

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
passwordplease128576636174511586.jpg

;)

Sexi

ECF Veteran
The title says it all. This social group is perfect for me. I won't bore with the details, but I live on disability due to a spinal cord injury, neuralgia, neuropathy, and fibromyalgia. Anyone who's seen some of my posts (not to mention my avatar) would have to agree I'm a bit bonkers and that doesn't take into consideration my actual diagnosis of major depressive disorder, dysthymia, and anxiety disorder.

I'm home!

Does this mean walrus has to put on a skirt???????? LOL

I'm home!

Hmmmm, are we related by any chance? :pDitto here on the fibromyalgia and anxiety disorder parts. But I can also add lupus, COPD (mild thankfully), high blood pressure, and a previous TIA (mini stroke) to the mix. Talk about a picture of health! hehe But, nobody can tell I have any of those just by looking at me...most don't have a clue unless I say something. ;)

prr2freya

ECF Veteran
Freya, did you know you look like Nicole Kidman? I mean if that's you and not really Kidman! LOL
"Whilst" is my favorite word..I love foreign accents!:rolleyes:
Kilts are very cute! It's the knobby knees that get me!

The pic is just little ol'me... heheh... someone earlier today on here said I look like Meg Ryan! I like the Nicole Kidman one better.. There is a picture of my mother when she was younger that looks like Nicole Kidman:)

Here are some more pics:
Me and my Tattoo
Photo album on the forums.
I'm actually quite weird looking.. I think I look like a hobbit!

Last edited:

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
You don't look like a hobbit..Unless it's your feet..did you check to see if they are big and hairy? The second pic is more Meg.
Shelia..what the heck are you holding in front of your face? I keep trying to figure it out!
Walrus, when are you taking those beads out of the stash? They have to be curled by now! LOL

Last edited:

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
Well... got me a new diagnosis to go along with the collection today.

I had surgery on C4-C7 last August, was fine until December, and the pain's been getting worse since then.

Today, Doc said "Cervical Radiculopathy" and radiculitis. Think sciatica of the neck/shoulders/arms.

I get this to go with the sciatica left over from my L4-S1 surgery of 8 years ago.

I have a MRI scheduled for Monday morning.

Geezz... degenerative disc disease is a ......

Well... got me a new diagnosis to go along with the collection today.

I had surgery on C4-C7 last August, was fine until December, and the pain's been getting worse since then.

Today, Doc said "Cervical Radiculopathy" and radiculitis. Think sciatica of the neck/shoulders/arms.

I get this to go with the sciatica left over from my L4-S1 surgery of 8 years ago.

I have a MRI scheduled for Monday morning.

Geezz... degenerative disc disease is a ......

OOO...that sucks...I have bouts of sciatica in my right leg..however mine is not caused by disc problems....just bad muscle structure, PT usually clears it up. But I can't imagine that hot poker pain going through my neck and arms. You have my sympathy. :(

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
Walrus..how did the test go today? Maybe I should say yesterday..monday.

Never happened. I got a call from the imaging center late Friday telling me that I had to reschedule because the nurse at my doctor's office who was supposed to secure the authorization from my insurance hadn't called them back. It was too late to do anything about it, and of course today was a holiday. I'll be making calls in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread