Imeo I am blown away by your GGTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cancer

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
New Jersey
I have always marveled at your designs. The only reason i waited you had no USA support when i bought my Prodigy V1. Well, i feel like a cheap fool now:oops: On Friday i placed an order for a GGTS(Number 529!) and AVS, magnetic button upgrade,Aluminum telescopic section, Stainless Steel Mouthpiece,and atomizers. Please get Rob and Michelle some fuse kits so i can spend more money:laugh: Anyway, i was blown away at the lack of weight of your latest creation. I put everything together,inserted an 18650 3600 mah battery(PROTECTED:laugh:) and literally it felt weightless...yet solid. When i looked at pictures, i thought it would be bulky and heavy. It was light as a feather. Everything was flawless and precise and beautiful. I now know first hand why you have a loyal following, besides your engaging personality:p When I have used other devices, i always had to tweak them to get them running right. My GGTS right out of the box made complete sense to me without reading a thing:laugh: When i start using the AVS i am sure i will have questions,but i just wanted to tell you how great your newest GGTS is. Also, to anybody who balks at the price of GG items....YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR! Simple as that. If you want a device that will last till you get tired of it...this is it!

Last edited:

scottevil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2009
Glendale, AZ
AMEN TO THAT Cancer, you need any help with the AVS set up just gimmie a holler Cancer, grab yourself some LR901 Atty's from Drew over at NHaler.com and you will then be ready for the ultimate vape using you AVS.!!! GO PHILLIES..!!!

yeah, i read another post of yours that recommended those LR901's from NHaler, it's a good recommendation, i bought a few of them and use them in my AVS, they're really nice.

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
I wish I could afford a GG :(

Me, too -- maybe we'll be lucky next contest!:)

Damn, the more I look the more I want one...........ackkkkk!!!!!!! Thank you, Bill the cat, for the perfect expression!:laugh:

And Imeo is my new fave vendor, he pays attention I've noticed......

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I am very pleased that you are pleased Cancer. And I feel nice that an old friend like you finally managed to have a GG. I will be here for you always and I ensure you that you will never get dissapointed from what you bought.

Ripple, I always pay attention for everyone.

Mwa, I suggest Rob always for the usa buyers. I dont like Nhaler for obvious reasons.

T-Hefner

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2010
NJ, USA
Cancer,
Hey, Glad to see another NJ GG user.....Great to hear your feedback..... I too, fell in love with GG, quite a time back now, and I have nothing but good things to say....I love every one of my GG devices....They all vape great, look great, and user friendly....

All in all, It was good to hear what ya thought of your new GGTSv2, and I am happy ya gave it a shot... Thanks for sharing your experience...

-Tim

Para

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2010
Texas
I kept reading what people say about them so I'm about to find out what the GGTS whoopla is all about...mine was shipped today.
thumpsup.gif

icemangrafx

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
L.A
I kept reading what people say about them so I'm about to find out what the GGTS whoopla is all about...mine was shipped today.
thumpsup.gif

You will not regret it... that was the first thing I came to my mind when deciding to get the GGTS w/AVS. Value for money. No fuss at all. Vaping like a champ out of the box. It is my favorite ever since. I'm thinking of getting a few for my uncles who vape on it and say that it is a great device wih all the versatility it came with...Nice to hold with great feature...Worth every dime spent!

Regards,
Jay

T-Hefner

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2010
NJ, USA
thumpsup.gif

Parallex,
Congrats man, Glad ya decided to order a GGTSv2.... You will not regret it.....and I cant wait to hear your feedback when ya get it......

Let us know if ya have any issues or questions, one of the best things bout GG is that you have tons of support right here on the GG sub-forum.... Someone is always here if ya have a question....

-Tim

You will not regret it... that was the first thing I came to my mind when deciding to get the GGTS w/AVS. Value for money. No fuss at all. Vaping like a champ out of the box. It is my favorite ever since. I'm thinking of getting a few for my uncles who vape on it and say that it is a great device wih all the versatility it came with...Nice to hold with great feature...Worth every dime spent!

Regards,
Jay

Willing and waiting to Send :)

Cancer

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
New Jersey
I've got some of those 3600mAh Ultrafires as well but find them a very very tight fit in the GGTS, too tight to use actually. I use them in my journeyman though and they last an easy 2 days.

Yes a "VERY TIGHT FIT":nun:. I bought them on Ebay before i got my GGTS. You actually cannot insert them through the battery end cap. I unscrew the whole bottom and spin the battery till it hits the center post. Then screw the bottom section back on till snug. Tight,but works awesome. Now waiting for my 25 low resistance attys and juice from China baby:vapor:

Cancer

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
New Jersey
keep in mind ultrafire doesn't make a 3600 mAh battery, that's a knock-off battery.

Yeah Bugg I knew that and i bet it is probably a 2400mah battery just with a jacked up value. Got three pairs and 3 chargers for 30$ shipped. It seemed like a good deal to take a shot. So far i am impressed to say the least.

Para

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2010
Texas
Parallex,
Congrats man, Glad ya decided to order a GGTSv2.... You will not regret it.....and I cant wait to hear your feedback when ya get it......

Let us know if ya have any issues or questions, one of the best things bout GG is that you have tons of support right here on the GG sub-forum.... Someone is always here if ya have a question....

-Tim

Appreciate the offer of assistance. We'll see how she does

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread