Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
I found some of this stuff in the cabinet. Made by "clover Valley."

Anyway the ingredients say: water, propylene glycol, vanillin extract.

Seems to work pretty well. I mixed it with some M'boro fierce.

Anyone see any problems with using it?

SrTGA--That is the same ingrediant list I have tried many times---It is hard to get that vanilla taste so do let us know if you get the taste?---Sun

cosican

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
CHAPEL HILL NC
SrTGA--That is the same ingrediant list I have tried many times---It is hard to get that vanilla taste so do let us know if you get the taste?---Sun

Sun, hello I have now tried everything I could find to get that vanilla flavor we are seeking I have been more successful using butter flavors and vanilla and it gets as close as anything I found, however, it is butter vanilla, not just vanilla,

also, when buying all the vanilla's pre made by the juice people, cannot say it is a dead on match either

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
I thought that "vanillin" was nasty at high temperatures and should be stayed away from?

Angela--That may well be. I do not know as I could not ever get any flavor from vaping it and the true Vanilla extracts are have to strong an alcohol base that overpowers the flavor-----I did read about Vanillin being an issue at high temps---Sun

srtga

Feb 10, 2009
Ga. USA

I'm coming off a few weeks of smoking so my taste buds aren't in the best shape. I travel a lot and got out of the habit of keeping all my ecig stuff in one place :rolleyes: I hope I'm back on track now...

I'm getting a hint of vanilla with my mini but it's not that much taste, just a hint. It does make a lot of vapor but it's not very harsh at all.

It was only $3 for 236ml so it's a good substitute until my new juice comes in...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread