Impact of Flavourart removing diacetyl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
Hey Mark! How're you guys doing up there? Miss you already. :)

Not totally sure what specifically you mean, but the result should be one step closer to safer juice. FlavourArt is finishing up moving to a new facility, and the transition to diacetyl-free is mostly complete. As noted in that post, Yogurt and Butter will not change since most of their flavor is attributed to diacetyl. Butter, as you may have noticed, has been removed from our juice list. Flavors yet to be reformulated are listed on their site.

Max is working hard to make the flavors the same taste, and we have not noticed a difference taste-wise either as the flavors have been changing over. He's been doing a great job and working his tail off.

Last edited:

guitardedmark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
www.myspace.com

Not totally sure what specifically you mean, but the result should be one step closer to safer juice. FlavourArt is finishing up moving to a new facility, and the transition to diacetyl-free is mostly complete. As noted in that post, Yogurt and Butter will not change since most of their flavor is attributed to diacetyl. Butter, as you may have noticed, has been removed from our juice list. Flavors yet to be reformulated are listed on their site.

Max is working hard to make the flavors the same taste, and we have not noticed a difference taste-wise either as the flavors have been changing over. He's been doing a great job and working his tail off.

Hey Cassie :)

Ya Lou and I miss you too! I was more or less asking if you guys will still be selling flavors that have the old flavour at flavors in them or if all of your juice sold will contain the diacetyl free flavors.

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
We are transitioning along with FlavourArt as we get stock, so there will be a short lag between when FlavourArt changes, and when we change.

We obviously keep a big enough stock to keep us operating smoothly (although FlavourArt's moving has slowed shipping and we've run out of a couple things as you may have noticed - we should be back in stock this week), but FlavourArt is always innovating as fast as we can come up with new combinations, so we move along with them.

Last edited:

banjo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2010
Rio Oso, CA

Thanks for the info..... Have a great New Year!

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
No problem. :)

You got a couple of my faves in there, too. If you like the fruity ones, you gotta try the Fruity Paradise we put up last week. I've been vaping the crap out of it since who is now my favorite blender had me test it out for him, ha ha.

We've got lots on the horizon, and we're very glad Max is doing this for the vaping community. I think someday we'll have chemically vaping-specific flavoring. This is the genesis of that.

Say hello to everyone at the next vape. Wish I could be there!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread