Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Imperia rta in excellent condition. Comes with all extras and the stock air disk.
$250
image1.jpeg
image0.jpeg
image2.jpeg

Reactions: inganeer

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
doing great! I had my neck rebuilt, I beat Covid, the demolition business is booming and an old lady told me I was cute the other day. Sometimes I wonder if I deserve all the blessings bestowed upon me. :lol: Was the ankle bike related?

You had your Neck Rebuilt. What is it, Bionic? Added an Extra Inch? 360 Degree Swivel? LOL.

That Covid is No Joke. Knew someone who went all the way to Death's Doorstep. Consider yourself Lucky.

---

I've Blown Up my left Ankle a half dozen times or so. Inversion Sprains with Partial Tearing. The last couple of Times my Orthopedic said we should really go in there and Tighten things up. I'm like, Screw You. Get a New Beamer off someone else. I can Re-Hab it.

This Time my luck kinda ran Thin. Did a Full Ligament Rupture. And that SoB Orthopedic of mine is Retired. Guess I got the Last Laugh on him. LOL.

Funny thing was it wasn't much of anything the way I did it. I was just pulling stuff out of a Shed and stepped back onto a Hose. And that Ankle just give out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Asbestos4004

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
ouch! Geez brother....best wishes getting that 100%. Nah....not quite bionic but CLOSE! I had some titanium added because I felt I was lacking in that department. I guess the years ate up some disks. I had C5-6 and C6-7 fused together. Piece of cake except the sit around and not do anything for a month part. That's excruciating.

Reactions: zoiDman

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know what they say... You can Never have Enough 6AL-4V. Not to mention all the TSA people you will meet while they are Hand Wanding you at the Airport.

If Pain is All Gone, that's a Winner. Cause Neck Pain can be Bad. Really Bad.

---

For Me, It was kinda a Blessing in Disguise. Because I did it in August of Last Year. Right at the Peek of all the COVID Lockdowns. So there wasn't much to do but Kick Back with my foot propped up on a Foam Wedge in bed. Even when I got into a Walking Boot, there wasn't much to do.

So I guess if it had to Happen, it happened at the Best Time Possible.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Asbestos4004
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread