Imperial Disposable "e-hookah" Review (Blueberry Blast)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicago Dave

Oct 15, 2011
Chicago
So as I was buying some cigars at a local smoke shop I came across Imperial Disposable e-hookah. I remember hearing about them so I immediately called my friend (he's a self-proclaimed hookah expert :p) and he told me that he was the one that told me about them and asked me for my opinion on them since I vape. So I decided to buy it and the nice lady that owns the shop knows me and let me have it for free since I was buying two boxes of cigars.

Packaging
---------------
Packaging is good, has rainbow effect like the battery. It's packaged like a pen to be perfectly honest, it has those small cuts so you can just rip away the flap. (no picture for this). Supposedly they sell a filter (for e-cigs) that works through the Venturi Principle (like TarGard) that removes the wait for it.... Nicotine and tar.

E-cig
---------------
At first glance it looks like any disposable. But it's a manual with a 5 second cut-off. When I went to remove the rubber tip cover the thing fell apart! One loose dap of glue fell on my desk. At that point I just laughed. I proceeded to try and smoke it then the wire that is soldered to the board which is used to light the 5m led on the tip just ripped off. After a few cuss words I took two more drags and both the common and the ground wire magically de-soldered. I worked my magic with a multi-tool and a knife and managed to get the poly out and shove it into a whistle tip I had laying around and I'm vaping as I type. I got my multimeter out but it was jumping around so I can't tell you what the battery runs at.

Flavor
---------------
Nothing special, its a disposable. Tastes like hookah though, not good hookah, decent hookah. (vaping it at 3.8 on my ego-c)

Pictures - sorry about them being massive took from my phone since it had 8MP, right click and click view image to see all of it.
---------------
16bf061.jpg

6iqr0m.jpg

2r2r98k.jpg

ftmqo2.jpg

Final Score: 6.5/10

If anyone wants a picture of anything else I'd be happy to do it.

Last edited:

VegasVGirl

Sep 17, 2012
Las Vegas
I just picked up a vanilla version of this brand yesterday. Not the best I've tried, but at least mine is still in one piece! I'm not buying the 600 puff label at this point, though. I was allowed to try the strawberry margarita flavor and bought the vanilla and they are both way too light. The owner said they are all 18mg, but it seems more like a 12.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread