Import E-Juices to Taiwan

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKN

Aug 26, 2015
Good news! I'm glad you've got ejuice. While it would be really, really sad if you don't get your package, prison time and/or a ~NTD$1M fine would be SO much worse.

Yeah, so if I ever get contacted by Customs I'll just do what people recommended and have them send the items back. I really hope my university or country's embassy don't get involved in this problem which I feel is ridiculous. I'd hate being put on the spot just for trying to find to quit smoking cigarettes.

Dude you're not going to prison! Just hope you get your juice! Good luck, now I'm interested lol.

I hope so, too :p Deep down I'm laughing at my situation while simultaneously soiling myself.

AKN

Aug 26, 2015
If its illegal to import, its time to find a new place to live... they are on their way right now, they have your address and name :)

XD I still have 2 more semesters to go before I graduate though. They don't have my home address, but they have my university's address which will make this infinitely worse if my campus' Office of International Affairs gets involved. Only time will tell, and I'm hoping for the best.

Reactions: Susan~S

Scorpion Dom

Jul 29, 2015
XD I still have 2 more semesters to go before I graduate though. They don't have my home address, but they have my university's address which will make this infinitely worse if my campus' Office of International Affairs gets involved. Only time will tell, and I'm hoping for the best.
Dont worry....no one will come after you...lol...at most you wont see your package

AKN

Aug 26, 2015
Excellent! So. how's your vape mail?

Post office seems to be cool delivering the stuff. I haven't tried them out yet because I had them deliver the goods to my city (I'm out of town at the moment). Can't wait to try the juices out. They came from Minneapolis, Minnesota; perhaps you've heard of Vista Vapors?

Reactions: NoFumus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread