Not open for further replies.

Casey@PS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2009
Nashvegas
www.OurSongForever.com
As posted by Steve on Pure-Smokers.com:

After the past 4-5 shipments, we are regrettably going to pull the entire CaSH line. This is due to several issues which I will outline below:

1) Riskee Yuice -- The issue of mislabeled riskee started about 2-3 months ago, and has continued since. Our supplier would send EXCELLENT samples letting us know they felt like they were on the right track and everything was good to go. Unfortunately, our shipment was NOT riskee and was more in line with CashTab.

2) Several less than stellar shipments of underfilled bottles.

3) Overall consistency

At this point - Especially after monitoring our own Tonic line so closely, we will no longer being importing the Cash liquid line. This liquid line is well over 2 years old, and has many fans! I wish attention to detail & QC was better with the manufacturer, but unfortunately its not.

For those that love CaSH eliquids, I apologize, and I hope you are able to find a great alternative. In the mean time, the last of the CaSH eliquids is up on our site, and you will continue to see sales on Under Filled bottles at pure-smokers.com!

Thanks

David Bruno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2009
Iron Mountain , Michigan
I emailed this question and haven't received a answer. If you aren't going to sell that brand, can you tell me which factory made the Cash tab. This is a serious issue for me. I am fighting cancer and CAN NOT smoke again. As I've stated in reviews, Cash tab was the only blend that satisfied.fierce. I've been searching and can't find any info. I have bought from every USA vendor and still cash tab is the only one with enough TH. I would be glad to try the USA TONIC, but I don't think it will be the same. I am in business and know about customer service. I have sent customers to competition if I couldn't help them. There wasn't any underfilled bottles of Cash Tab listed. Are there any?
Thanks,
Dave

Last edited:

Majestic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2009
N.E. Wisconsin
I emailed this question and haven't received a answer. If you aren't going to sell that brand, can you tell me which factory made the Cash tab. This is a serious issue for me. I am fighting cancer and CAN NOT smoke again. As I've stated in reviews, Cash tab was the only blend that satisfied.fierce. I've been searching and can't find any info. I have bought from every USA vendor and still cash tab is the only one with enough TH. I would be glad to try the USA TONIC, but I don't think it will be the same. I am in business and know about customer service. I have sent customers to competition if I couldn't help them. There wasn't any underfilled bottles of Cash Tab listed. Are there any?
Thanks,
Dave

Back in 2009 Steve thought about getting out of the juice business and considered disclosing his source. Maybe this time he will.

New_World

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2009
Thanks,
Dave

give the tonic line a try.
its actually really good.
it is a PG/VG blend vs the cash straight PG (correct me if I'm wrong here)
still really good, and I'm a PG guy.

them0nk

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
San Bernardino, CA
RIP Menthol Ice... there is NOTHING on the market like it (at least anything i've tried...) and i dont know what i'm going to do without it (seriously i've used menthol ice since it became available, and has been the one thing i've used daily for almost the entire time i've vaped). it doesn't help that my last bottle is DUST either...

Majestic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2009
N.E. Wisconsin
Is menthol freeze from strictlyejuice the same thing as menthol ice? I have seen reviews on strictlyejuice comparing puresmoker and strictlyejuice and saying they taste exactly the same. Just wondering if they get their supplies from the same place. Your tonic line is very good.

Very possible. I know Riskee and SEJ's RY4 are indistinguishable in my opinion.

yvilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2008
Rochester, NY
:shock: Omigod, I'm just seeing this now - I bought so many bottles of True Menthol that I haven't needed to check your site or forum for quite a while.

But I'm truly horror struck and panicked! I use nothing but True Menthol, and this is after trying many other kinds and flavors of liquids.

Please tell me there's a way for me to find it somewhere, somehow. :ohmy:

GregH

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2009
Georgia USA
:shock: Omigod, I'm just seeing this now - I bought so many bottles of True Menthol that I haven't needed to check your site or forum for quite a while.

But I'm truly horror struck and panicked! I use nothing but True Menthol, and this is after trying many other kinds and flavors of liquids.
Please tell me there's a way for me to find it somewhere, somehow. :ohmy:
There's an open classifieds post for this flavor on their forum CLASSIFIED #52: Cash True Menthol 11mg

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Thanks Greg, I actually did see that (as I rushed to see if there was any left as soon as I saw this thread).

But I use 36 mg liquid. Sob.
Me too yvilla.......I'll let you know if I find anything out there that is a suitable replacement! I'm going to start working the suppliers who sell menthol!

:)Wiz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread