Important Info Re: Bobas, Gorilla Juice & Gryphon's Breath!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wookie1

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2013
Lancaster, CA
www.avejuice.com
Howdy Everyone!

We hope your September was fantastic! Ours definitely was and it was largely due to our rock-star customers!

We will be taking down Boba's Bounty, Gorilla Juice and Gryphon's Breath to address discrepancies in the flavoring and liquid. Some of our customers have raised concern over the flavor of these liquids from our most recent shipments. We will be working with our nicotine and flavoring providers to get these liquids back to the standard our customers have come to love.

We expect these flavors to be offline until further notice. This means that we are actively working everyday to get it back up on the shelves, but at this time have no date secured in our minds as to when it will return (though my fingers are corssed for "sooner" rather than "later").

All current order will be fulfilled in the timely fashion you've come to expect from us. We would like to hear from you with any questions or concerns you may have. We can be contacted by phone or support ticket, both found at the bottom of our website's front page.

Any and all issues are important to us and should you reach us when we aren't in the office rest assured we will get back to you, as soon as we can. Thanks all for loving our liquids, we love you all for the support and it's because of you we are here today.

BentWookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2013
SF Bay Area CA USA
What a cruel tease :( I visit the AVE site today and see this. I look and see that Boba's is one of the featured flavors only to click on it and get a page that says there is no product like that. Kind of like the vape equivalent of blue balls.

upload_2015-11-19_13-25-25.png

CDATundra

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2010
Idaho
On September 26th you posted that you were taking down Boba's. That is about 2 1/2 months ago. Could you please give us an explanation why it takes that long to get a flavoring issue resolved. There must be something that I don't understand. I have been using Boba's for a looooong time as my all day, every day vape. Now I'm in the position where I must start looking for another e-juice, and I am not happy about that. All you have told us is you are sorry that it has taken this long. Maybe if you tell us what the real problem is, with some detail, it would be easier for us to understand. Sorry about the rant. It has taken quite some time for me to reach this point. Please give us an explanation. We love our Boba's.

DIRTY 30

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2009
Tennessee
They did give us an explanation - the flavoring isn't what it used to be. We all know it. They're doing us a favor by taking it down and not letting us continue to waste money on an inferior product. I've been using Bobas for 5 years, and I'm more than happy to wait a few months to get the flavor issues resolved. I'm thankful they're transparent enough to tell us that there was in fact an issue, and they're actually doing something about it.

CDATundra

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2010
Idaho
They did give us an explanation - the flavoring isn't what it used to be. We all know it. They're doing us a favor by taking it down and not letting us continue to waste money on an inferior product. I've been using Bobas for 5 years, and I'm more than happy to wait a few months to get the flavor issues resolved. I'm thankful they're transparent enough to tell us that there was in fact an issue, and they're actually doing something about it.

I think you have missed my point. OF COURSE, no one wants bad Boba's. We have been there, done that. Yes, we do know that it is a "flavor issue", I mentioned that in my post.

Drumonron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
pitiful non empathetic customer service skills at a Veteran E-Juice company that should know better, imho. What is your goal, set expectations for you and us, the customers, please. Let me expand on what's going on here from my perspective, a customer's view.

I search and research flavors, I come up with many flavors that I think are okay but then I nail an ADV with Boba's Bounty, it helps me quit the devil sticks, hooray!!

Now, you take it away? What do you have to say is the reason? Flavor/supplier issues blah blah blah.

Now picture your a smoker and one day you go to buy them and they are gone...just gone...due to a flavor issue.

How would you feel?

E - X - P - A - N - D

on what the REAL problem is please. Maybe your customer's can assist in some way? You never know, right?

Sorry for the rant but I have many bags with "You Rock" on them in the past 7 years so...I feel I do ROCK enough for more information, please.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread