IMPORTANT: Shipping info not being updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Hi guys, I just wanted to give you a heads up that the connection between our store and the warehouse platform is not working properly, the result is that packages are being shipped, but the tracking info is not getting automatically updated.

We are doing this manually, but it's not as quick and means in many cases that you will get your tracking info some time after the parcel has shipped.

If you have questions, you can submit a ticket and our head of customer service will be able to help.

We're very sorry for the inconvenience!

Contact Us | vaping.com

kianaru

Jun 3, 2019
    • Deleted by Misty

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Hi there, my sincere apologies, as I said in the post above, the system is down and tracking information is not being submitted properly, but orders are being shipped.

Customer service operates 9.30 - 5.30 PST, so although you left multiple tickets over the weekend, the team will only be just getting to them now, again my apologies.

The chances are that your order will have shipped last week, I'm trying to find out what happened and will update you here.

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Order number: V100155045
    Sorry about the lack of update, the warehouse software has had a total malfunction and they've been doing everything manually which means tracking info isn't getting updated quickly. I've refunded your shipping and asked someone to reach out with your tracking info.

Dakota Kincaid

Jun 11, 2019
    Sorry about the lack of update, the warehouse software has had a total malfunction and they've been doing everything manually which means tracking info isn't getting updated quickly. I've refunded your shipping and asked someone to reach out with your tracking info.
    Thank you! I just wanna know where it’s at! I’m very excited for it to get here!

Reactions: low_tar_neil

Dakota Kincaid

Jun 11, 2019
    Dammit, I was hoping they had, I've contacted again and made it very clear this is high priority.
    I understand it isn’t your fault! And by no means am I mad at you all for not having my stuff to me in time! I just don’t understand why it’s taken so long to just get me tracking information!! Thank you so much for helping me tho, just wish they would send me a tracking number

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread