The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

IMPORTANT: VENUE CHANGE in HOUSTON .......tonight...... just got the phone call

Discussion in 'Events and Fundraising Questions and Comments' started by bmwjen, Jul 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. bmwjen

bmwjen Reviewer / Blogger Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 2, 2011
    worldwide
    Just got the phone call that woke me from my sleep. Apparently it came down from Dave & Buster's corporate office that we cannot use our PVs inside of their entertainment complex. So, the meet will not be at Dave & Busters tonight.

Therefore........The meet tonight will be at the same time (5pm) at the last place in Old Town Spring
    Wunsche Bros Cafe and Saloon Restaurant for Dining in Old Town Spring near Houston . They loved us so much, that they hooked us up with a last minute reservation.

I apologize about this last minute change in venue. Please pass this information on.

Sponsors:::
    Alien Visions
    Pure Smoker
    NotCigs
    Clouds of Vapor
    Vapor Junction
    Lanyard Wise

2. bmwjen

bmwjen Reviewer / Blogger Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 2, 2011
    worldwide
    & the party went down without a hitch! For every good plan there is a back-up plan. Blasted & the party continues at my house!
    Thank you
    GotVapes~ my BFF for life! They always have the NEWEST vape stuff !
    Elixir TV~ you keep on rockin' me baby!
    PureSmoker~Minthia was the hit of the night!
    NotCigs~EVERYONE waiting for the release of the Buzz Pro!
    Clouds of Vapor~ attendees couldn't get enough of your dual coils!
    Vapor Junction~ Apple Mint was a hit!
    Adrena @ Lanyard Wise~ even all the men wanted a lanyard!

Thank you Wunsche Bros Cafe and Saloon for reserving our spot at the last minute!
    I <3 the Houston crew!!

We even had someone attend that lives in Atlanta!!! Cricket1176 :)
    Houston is the 4th largest city in the USA..............everything is at least an hour away.

**Thanks so much for allowing me to post the update to alert the Houston crew** ECF is fabulous & this thread is closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.