impossible to find flavors I can vape all day..

Status
Not open for further replies.

tatterz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
dfw, tx
I just about give up..I've received juices from 7 vendors and probably have about 40 bottles of liquid but there are only a few liquids I thoroughly enjoy but can't consider them ADVs.

Finding your pefect juice is just freakin impossible and expensive.

I vaped DFW Vapors Mtn Dew exclusively for a couple months but ever since I switched from the eRoll to eVods/Spinners I just don't like it anymore. Just like Mtn Dew in real life, I never got tired of it and could just vape it all day!

I think I'll just have to go flavorless.

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
My morning to evening ADV is menthol. But in the evenings I want something more robust or sweet, so usually a 'camel' type tobacco or RY5, but no way I'd want that in the morning - yick.

I think the trick is to find just a couple of juices you like and rotate. No need to spend thousands of dollars and hours online buying from eveywhere and getting every new thing.

Treat it like you did with cigs. Did you buy new hardware and flavors all the time? No, you had one brand of both. So try to get as close as that as you can with two or three flavors and rotate them, not all of us or most of us even have a true ADV.

But I think the key is keeping it SIMPLE.

Like I said I have one menthol, one tobacco and one RY juice. I'm done, don't need no more and all from one vendor and it's cheap.

VapHer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2013
Houston, TX
I definitely suggest sample packs! You can try some and see if you like them (usually come in 1.5 or 3ml bottles) depending on the vendor, and go from there :)

Here are some places that I suggest that you can create your own sample packs. Happy Vaping :vapor:

https://www.velvetvapors.com/ (5 samples of your choice, 3ml bottles, and they throw in a freebie of their choice, $12.00+SH)

Electronic Cigarette / eCig Liquid - Get the best eLiquid / Smoke Juice from Aqua Vapor Cig (100ml of liquid, choose your own samples, $29.95)

E-Liquid Samples - Cheap 1mL samples of boutique e-juice (1ML samples for around $1.50 ea)

Eliquid sample pack (5pk choose your own samples, $17.95)

5 Pack 6ML Sampler (5pk, 6ML sample choose your own for $20.00)

E-liquid Sample Packs | Halo Cigs (pre-selected sample packs for just around $25.00)

Nicadmus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
Portland, Oregon, United States
I initially set out to find that ONE liquid that ruled them all, but have found that the search and the sampling is part of the appeal. I enjoy trying new flavors, and I just rotate through the favorites I have thus far. I guess I have liquids I could vape all day, but I don't have any need to.

Barbara21

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Greenville, SC, USA
I have to agree with the OP, I have actually *liked* relatively few of the juices I've tried. And it can be expensive trying out different things.

Having said that, I would strongly advise not to look for 'perfection'. It doesn't exist. (And even if it did exist, what might taste 'perfect' to you today will taste 'bleh' tomorrow. Witness the mountain dew the OP mentioned.)

Instead look for flavors you like. Rotate among them.

Other things - analyze the ones you like the best. Is there anything in common between them? Pick up a few flavorings. Nothing I've bought has gone to waste, I can doctor anything up enough to make it halfway decent (except a particular RY4, had weird note in it I hated). Even an 'ok' flavor can taste good when used in rotation.

mdbsat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2013
San Antonio
Tatterz, I don't have anything else to add that the other posters have not already said. I just wanted to post that as a new person to this myself I can empathize. I have been buying sampler packs from a few vendors and have narrowed them down to about three juices I cannot live without. The bad part is that I keep getting suckered into buying some juices for $22 from local b&m stores because I want something new NOW and always get burned and stuck with another bottle of juice I will never vape.

They are sitting in my steeping box while I hope for a miracle:p

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I've been at this for over a year, so I've been fortunate enough to have found a lot of flavors that I enjoy in rotation. In fact, I generally have a dozen cartotanks going spontaneously and typically switch flavors 3 - 4 times a day.

I started out with an Ice Menthol in the very beginning, but soon found that I liked the coffee flavor niche. Not long after that I added a few fruit flavors to my rotation.

At one point I had a flavor I could have considered an ADV. I was so confident of this that I ordered a 120ml bottle of Copper Creek's House Blend. Not long after that, I reached a point where I couldn't stand to vape it. The 110ml that was left sat alone unused for several months until an ECF member offered a trade in exchange for a gift certificate in my name to my favorite e-juice vendor. Before finalizing the transaction, I sampled it to ensure the juice was still good. It was actually pretty good, and I'm considering ordering a smaller quantity again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread