Impressive :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

ritalee76

ECF Veteran
I have to say that Jason from ElectronicStix.com is awesome! My first order was tonight. I've managed to lose the original 5 pack of cartridges that came with my Titan from TECC (or Totally Wicked, however you want to look at it) and so after (more) frantic searching for the dang carts, I finally gave up and stumbled upon his site, not even realizing he was a supplier here.

Confirmation email was sent immediately.

Packed, labeled and ready for delivery in less than five minutes!

This is at 11:00 at night! I'm in consumer heaven over this guy! I work ridiculous long hours so the only time I get to order is late at night....

Sent him an email stating his awesomeness and a reply was there in my inbox before I even had a chance to read about how awesome he is in the forum...

Great to find a new supplier who has their business in order. :D

applefr3ak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2008
Ogden, Utah, United States
Funny thing about long hours, I work from 7 pm to 5 am Mtn Time on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday nights. I am in my Chat on my site at all times during those hours.. on my days off its sparratic and if an e-mail address is left in my meebo.. I will reply! So normally while at work i can get my orders done, print my packing labels etc.. and have stuff ready to pull in the am when i get home and sitting on my porch for the postman that day :) I will keep striving to make shipments on time etc.. Thanks for the kudos Rita it means a lot!!

Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread