• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

improved skin and/or weight loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

hottierockstar

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2013
southern california
hello :)
for those of you that previously smoked and exclusively vape.... have you noticed a significant improvement in your skin or any weight loss/less bloat since quitting?

i am hopeful for the possibility of better skin and i think i have lost weight/inflammation without even trying....maybe a chem in the analogs was keeping me feeling a little chubbers?

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
Hi hottierockstar- welcome :)

I've been vaping exclusively for more than 3 years. I haven't noticed any major changes in either skin or weight. well, my skin may be a little less gray now, and I count not gaining weight as a pretty big win :) My breathing, sense of smell and circulation have all improved.

hottierockstar

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2013
southern california
hoarding e-cig stuff isn't a horrible idea - that way you always have backups

(your pup is a cutie :) )

i have a shopping cart that is full of hardware backups...i've spent money on juice more than anything as of late....only been vaping like 10 days LOL
i am *trying* to wait until i break even....analog money saved versus vaping money spent....i don't think that is gonna happen but it sounds like a solid "idea" LOL

brody on the left, daisy on the right :) (i don't have human children so i brag on my furkids LOL)
hottierockstar-albums-random-picture199425-dbdown.jpg

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Awwwh! Cute doggies. Here's my lil monster Prince.
View attachment 199979

Now to your question lol! I haven't gained any weight. I've actually lost a couple of pounds. I wonder if its from vaping all of these yummy flavors. When I first started I broke out. I think I read somewhere about vaping zits as a side effect from switching. Since then my skin is clearer but I attribute that to being forced to drink more water & less coca-cola! Yes I'm addicted to caffeine too! But since I now have to drink more water I can tell a difference.

PatriciafromCO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2009
Colorado
love the babies they so cute and huggable :) I've had clear skin, saw my biggest result when I got brave enough after 3 years of vaping to get a light daily peel to exfoliate my skin.. helped to lesson all the fine smoke lines around my mouth and also using a micro current tool.. Still my age lol.. did take the roughness off it for positive results.. Weight loss, vaping I didn't gain, and I felt better over time to do more to get back into shape. Broke even after the first year settled into my favorite e cig, had a great vender and had found the perfect go to flavor.. and don't vape as much only when I am at the computer now.. everything else is 100% hands free... You so got this too !!!!

hottierockstar

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2013
southern california
love the babies they so cute and huggable :) I've had clear skin, saw my biggest result when I got brave enough after 3 years of vaping to get a light daily peel to exfoliate my skin.. helped to lesson all the fine smoke lines around my mouth and also using a micro current tool.. Still my age lol.. did take the roughness off it for positive results.. Weight loss, vaping I didn't gain, and I felt better over time to do more to get back into shape. Broke even after the first year settled into my favorite e cig, had a great vender and had found the perfect go to flavor.. and don't vape as much only when I am at the computer now.. everything else is 100% hands free... You so got this too !!!!

great!
some might call me an over thinker but i like to say that i am curious and like to consider all possibilities :)
like i wonder if mouth lines come from the physical act of smoking/vaping or the chemmies in the analogs or both?

PatriciafromCO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2009
Colorado
I think both on the lines, the analogs with the smoke breakdown the health of the tissue and also believe it causes restriction of blood flow. The physical act of puckering does affect the area that is why I got the micro current do-hicky to get the blood flowing and plump the lip area.. Anything positive over time seems to soften the affects but think the skin responds better forward when your not causing more damage with the smoke and chemicals. We are resilient...

hottierockstar

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2013
southern california
i really do think my skin has changed in just two weeks (for the better)....like less "pinky" (rosacea) and more glowy.
unfortunately, my lips are more chapped vaping...partially because lip gloss/balm or lipstick didn't bother me on a cig...i wasn't keeping the .......kind of grosses me out on my drip tip LOL

as for weight loss...not yesterday...holy cow (literally...MOOOOO)....we had a small potluck at work that had a bunch of junk and a LARGE cake.....dinner was NOT healthy to make up for it LOL

MPage

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2011
Warsaw, Indiana

i have a shopping cart that is full of hardware backups...i've spent money on juice more than anything as of late....only been vaping like 10 days LOL
i am *trying* to wait until i break even....analog money saved versus vaping money spent....i don't think that is gonna happen but it sounds like a solid "idea" LOL

brody on the left, daisy on the right :) (i don't have human children so i brag on my furkids LOL)
hottierockstar-albums-random-picture199425-dbdown.jpg

You will eventually save $$- it just may take awhile, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread