Status
Not open for further replies.

stashbldr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2010
Florida
Until now I've been ordering from several different suppliers but must say I absolutely LOVE vaporsetc, have been so happy with everything I've gotten from them and their juices are wonderful. Some of my favorites are the hazelnut mocha, the pina colada and the peppermint. I order all of mine with the flavor booster at 24mg with the PG/VG mix (which is about 70%PG), I like a strong throat hit, these have great TH and flavor for me.

The hazelnut mocha is a great morning vape, it's a combo of coffee, chocolate and hazelnuts, YUMMY! My sister had ordered it first and called to tell me she was crazy about it, so then I ordered it and WOW.

The peppermint has such a nice wonderfully refreshing taste to it (I like it much better than atomic cinnacide which I thought I'd never say) and the pina colada tastes just like I am sipping the real drink! The owner, Ross, is terrific, has wonderful customer service and super fast shipping. I think vaporsetc is now going to be where I get everything!

Last edited:

IVapus

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2010
atlanta
Until now I've been ordering from several different suppliers but must say I absolutely LOVE vaporsetc, have been so happy with everything I've gotten from them and their juices are wonderful. Some of my favorites are the hazelnut mocha, the pina colada and the peppermint. I order all of mine with the flavor booster at 24mg with the PG/VG mix (which is about 70%PG).

The hazelnut mocha is a great morning vape, it's a combo of coffee, chocolate and hazelnuts, YUMMY! My sister had ordered it first and called to tell me she was crazy about it, so then I ordered it and WOW.

The peppermint has such a nice wonderfully refreshing taste to it (I like it much better than atomic cinnacide which I thought I'd never say) and the pina colada tastes just like I am sipping the real drink! The owner, Ross, is terrific, has wonderful customer service and super fast shipping. I think vaporsetc is now going to be where I get everything!

Another big fan here. I just placed my fourth order with him in about as many weeks yesterday. Hadn't planned on going back just yet, but as he's offering buy 2 get 1 free this week I couldn't resist and picked up 9 more bottles. I've ordered several of his sample packs before also and I've liked almost every flavor of his I've tried to date, and several I've found to be truly excellent. So far my favorites have been Captain Jack Tobacco, Menthol Full Tobacco, and Raspberry, but there are a whole bunch of others that I've tried and would rate a very close second. Among them, Vanilla, Vanilla Tobacco, Creamy Vanilla, Vanilla Clove, root beer, ginger ale, blue raspberry, blueberry, and several others. Glad to hear the Hazelnut Mocha and Pina Colada are good since those are two I ordered yesterday having never tried them before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread