In Need of a Merchant Account!! Contact us TODAY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Processorhelp

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
iProcessing is the largest credit card processor for the electronic cigarette, e-juice, mods, hookah, e-hookah, and accessories industry. You may have seen our post on the Electronic Cigarette Forum (look at the next post) to read the wonderful things other merchants have to say and the reviews we have from industry leaders. iProcessing has been processing for the e-cig industry for the last 4 years; we process for such industry giants as V2cigs, Blu, Johnson Creek, njoy, and Gourmet Vapor. There is no need that you should pay high fees and rates!!!! Please contact us today for a free quote or to get started.

* iProcessing NEVER charges a reserve!!
* Rates are the lowest in the industry!!
* I will beat any rate you are currently paying!!
* NO MONTHLY or ANNUAL FEES!!

Testimonials

"I couldn't recommend iProcessing more. They took the headaches away and made everything very easy for me. And the customer service is top notch." –John Oszajca Njoy Cigarettes

“My experience with Iprocessing has been nothing less than excellent. They offer intelligent and attentive assistance from the application process all the way through setup. I refer others to them whenever possible” –Vicky Lindsay Cignot E-Cigs

“I contacted iProcessing at 9:45pm on a Wednesday night. By 9:55pm I had a credit card processing application in my email box with detailed instructions and a follow up phone call from iProcessing by 10:00pm. By 9:00am on Friday morning we were accepting credit card payments through iProcessing. I'm still stunned iProcessing had us through the application process, approved and implemented flawlessly with our back end systems in less than 48 hours. This was nothing short of a miracle. That was a year ago and we've never considered going with a different processor. The team at iProcessing are phenomenal. From the folks who answer the phones, all the way up to the implementation team and fraud team. If you need a credit card processor, you'd be crazy not to give iProcessing a call.” –Heidi Braun Johnson Creek Smoke Juice

-Johnathan Masterson
Direct Number 877-536-4936 or johnathan@iprocessing.com

I began using iProcessing about 3 months ago. I use to use EMS. Let me tell you. I wish I would have know how muc money I was saving using iProcessing and how much I was missing being with EMS. If you haven't contacted Johnathan yet then do so IMMEDIATELY. The customer service, experience, and friendliness are 20+ on a scale of 1-10. I have no down time as I did with EMS. When I call Jason knows exactly who I am and what my business is. I use to call into EMS and they treated me as a number and a paycheck. Johnathan I wish I would have used your guys from Day #1. Hope we have a long and successful business together.

Thanks,

Jeff

AtomicVapors.com

skettios

Unregistered Supplier
  • Deleted by UntamedRose

skettios

Unregistered Supplier
  • Deleted by UntamedRose

skettios

Unregistered Supplier
  • Deleted by UntamedRose

Skoad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
Georgia, USA
Ive sent a few emails to these guys and even filled out the forms on their site. Hadnt heard anything back yet. =/

First message to them was about 3 weeks ago, and then again a couple weeks ago, then a few times this week. I think only the first message I ever sent was to Johnathan. So hopefully I hear something back soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread