In need of new atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaskajokunen

Aug 1, 2018
Hello!

I currently have Kanger Subtank Mini atomizer and Im using it with low wattage such as 15-20W. This tank has become too small for me since its only 4ml. I would like to buy new atomizer which should be ~8ml. I dont like to make coils myself. Wattage for new atomizer is also 15-20W. I already tried to look for 8ml atomizers but everything I found were for higher watts than I like to use. I like to take deep breaths :)

Can you give me some suggestions for new atomizer to choose?

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hello!

I currently have Kanger Subtank Mini atomizer and Im using it with low wattage such as 15-20W. This tank has become too small for me since its only 4ml. I would like to buy new atomizer which should be ~8ml. I dont like to make coils myself. Wattage for new atomizer is also 15-20W. I already tried to look for 8ml atomizers but everything I found were for higher watts than I like to use. I like to take deep breaths :)

Can you give me some suggestions for new atomizer to choose?
Hi and welcome.
What battery device are you using now?
What is the nicotine level of the juice you use?
Where are you located?
What is your budget for the new tank and coils?

Cheers
I

jaskajokunen

Aug 1, 2018
What battery device are you using now?

SINUOUS P80 - Wismec Electronics Co.,Ltd

What is the nicotine level of the juice you use?

9mg/ml but going to change to 12mg/ml soon.

Where are you located?

Finland

What is your budget for the new tank and coils?

Tank price below 60€ and coils 5€ per coil since there is no need to change them that often. I have now bought kanger 1.2 ohm coils from aliexpress and these cost ~1.6€ per piece. This Subtank Mini burns to coil very easy if you dont constantly watch the juice level and add more :(

6ml would also be okay since its 2ml bigger than the one I have now.

sorry for failed quote

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
I doubt you will find a tank with that large a capacity for that usage range.

If the tank is the Toptank mini not the bottom fill subtank mini you can replace the glass with bubble glass and add around 1.5 ml capacity. If you are happy with the Kanger coils and have the subtank you could always replace it with a Toptank Mini from Kanger and get the bubble glass for more capacity.

$1.73 Iwodevape Replacement Glass Tank for Aspire Cleito Clearomizer - authentic / 5ml at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

jaskajokunen

Aug 1, 2018
I doubt you will find a tank with that large a capacity for that usage range.

If the tank is the Toptank mini not the bottom fill subtank mini you can replace the glass with bubble glass and add around 1.5 ml capacity. If you are happy with the Kanger coils and have the subtank you could always replace it with a Toptank Mini from Kanger and get the bubble glass for more capacity.

$1.73 Iwodevape Replacement Glass Tank for Aspire Cleito Clearomizer - authentic / 5ml at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

This is toptank mini. Sorry for wrong information. I cant find the bubble glass from kanger site. Does the glass from your link fit this tank?

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
Here's a picture on a toptank
kanger.jpg

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Are you really serious there no low wattage tanks with +6ml size? :blink:
Yes, we are really serious. I've been on the lookout for such a tank for a long time now.

Apparently, the manufacturers see the future of vaping as being high wattage and sub-ohm, despite the fact that recent polls show the vast majority of vapers are low wattage and normal resistance.
How many watts do you vape at? (2018)

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
You could always go with a regulated/VW squonker and use high ohm coils on it.
Yes, you would have to learn to wick. Pre-made coils are all around (or learn to make your own).

I have the ijoy capo squonker (vw up to 100 watts) that I use fused clapton's on at .33ohms - 55watts. Wife has the same but I put simple 1.2 ohm kanthal on it at 23 watts for her. Using the omier (sp?) VLS on both
Great for the 9ml bottle it holds.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: stols001

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
Nice! Thank you for the information! I will buy those glasses if I cant find anything better.

I'm really astonished now. I looked the products on that site you just linked. There are over 11000 atomizers.

Don't really know of any. Most are 4 ml or less. There are a few RTA tanks suitable for that vape wattage with 6 or 8 ml capacity but you would have to make your own coils for them

Most of the 8 ml or more tanks are subohm and 25 or 30 MM tanks.

ilporcupine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2018
IL, Duh
Nice! Thank you for the information! I will buy those glasses if I cant find anything better.

I'm really astonished now. I looked the products on that site you just linked. There are over 11000 atomizers.

Well, it does make sense, sort of. If you are vaping in a high wattage, big airflow mode, you are gonna use lots of juice! Cloud guys probably empty one of those as fast as I do my 2ml. Siren.:eek::D

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Well, it does make sense, sort of. If you are vaping in a high wattage, big airflow mode, you are gonna use lots of juice! Cloud guys probably empty one of those as fast as I do my 2ml. Siren.:eek::D

That’s what I was gonna say. I can vape 5 mls from a Zeus at .30 as fast as 1 ml from a little K1 at 1.6. I wouldn’t even want 5 mls sitting in that tank for as long as it would take to vape through it lol.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
The only tank I can come up with would be the Spider tank, I believe it's about 8 mls, but it's also discontinued, and it can also take those Nautlius coils that are like a 2.2 resistance. Good luck finding it, I quite enjoy mine from time to time, it's a huge tank that vapes like a small one if you ask me, but it's sort of a niche tank. I liked the vape, it's not for everyone, but it's the largest thing I could think of that sort of meets your wattage requirements.

Honestly, though, often with higher resistance MTL vape style, a huge tank is not considered so necessary because most folks aren't going through juice quite as much at that level. I'm going to say that probably your best bet is going to be a squonker, it will give you the best flavor, with the best capacity and etc. It's a different style of vaping, I'm sure but folks that find a squonk setup that they enjoy tend to be rather fervent about its advantages, and they are certainly there. Etc.

Best of luck,

Anna

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Welcome and glad you joined.
Hope you find a compromise. Might get more opinions in the following forum:
Tanks, clearomizers and drop-in coils

• Useful
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread