Status
Not open for further replies.

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
There use to be a thread for old-school drip attie users but it seems to be locked now. At one time (many moons ago) I stocked up on my preferred atomizer, the original 510 LR, but over the years my supply is down to only two. :shock: For reference:
HV510AT-2.jpg

I'm on the hunt for a source to purchase more of the relics for they truly provide the best taste of any atomizer I've ever tried.

All assistance and suggestions welcomed. Thank, y'all!

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Last edited:

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
CJ!! Wow, just the other day I was thinking you hadn't been around in forever ... hoped all was good with you.

Glad to see you got fixed up but maybe, just maybe you might wanna think about trying some new(er) stuff? :D

Anyways, happy to see you again!

Hi darlin', how ya doing? I've been a busy li'l bee lately but really missed y'all.
I have a trove of Protanks and the likes, but nothing provides the truest taste like a good ol' dripping atty. But now I'm all set for years to come.
happy.gif

Although I'm OK for now, I checked out the site you recommended. Looks like they carry cartomizers but didn't see any atomizers. Maybe it will be useful for another member, thanks.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread