In search of a Light Mod W/ VV-VW

Status
Not open for further replies.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
did ya want removable batteries or self contained ?

had/have 1300 spinner, just got an MVP

almost got the VV 3.0 but the small 800mAh battery was a deal breaker (cheap enuff, maybe 2)

so if you are looking for COOL factor as much (like the screen and buttons)
but you said: "I have tried a few and they are all heavy and huge"
I would buy a couple of these and call it a day
I would be interested in some suggestions if you have some
Vision Spinner - 1300mah - Rainbow

wolfstone5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2010
Somerset, Pennsylvania
You could get something like a ZMax Mini. It's fairly small and light. Unfortunately, it uses the IMR 18350 which doesn't last very long though it's doable. Sigelei also makes a mini but I'm not sure if it's available yet. As suggested already, the iTaste VV v3 is a good little device. I got one recently from Fasttech and it's been awesome. As long as you don't need to go above 5 volts, it gives you a great vape. The kit comes with everything, including five iClear dual coil cartos. It has a nice blue display which shows all pertinent info, voltage, wattage, Ohms, etc. Good luck...

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
you could always go with something in the mechanical class, toss in a kick or a crown for vv/vw and while no screen. it will be lighter and smaller then most regulated mods.

P9280134.jpg

just for comparison
on the left is a roller, with the extension sleeve and a VV/VW crown with an 18650 battery
it is still smaller then an 18650 poldiac and much smaller then a provari in 18650 mode.
take off the extension sleeve and use a 500 or even a 350 battery and even with the crown still in it it will be a really small stealth vv rig.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread