The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

In search of a Light Mod W/ VV-VW

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by bustout, Sep 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. bustout

bustout Full Member

Jul 2, 2013
    Commerce, MI, USA
    Just looking for some recommendations. I have tried a few and they are all heavy and huge. I would be interested in some suggestions if you have some. I vape with Pro Tanks both Mini and II and the Evod's

Thanks!

2. ElConquistador

ElConquistador Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 24, 2013
    Oklahoma
    iTaste VV, which is both VV and VW, 800 mAh. Very small and light.

3. pufZeppelin

pufZeppelin Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 6, 2013
    Florida, SW
    did ya want removable batteries or self contained ?

had/have 1300 spinner, just got an MVP

almost got the VV 3.0 but the small 800mAh battery was a deal breaker (cheap enuff, maybe 2)

so if you are looking for COOL factor as much (like the screen and buttons)
    but you said: "I have tried a few and they are all heavy and huge"
    I would buy a couple of these and call it a day
    I would be interested in some suggestions if you have some
    Vision Spinner - 1300mah - Rainbow

4. DetraMental

DetraMental Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 31, 2013
    United States
    I have 2 Vision spinners 1300mAH which I love and I have the iTaste 3v VV/VW 800mAH.....love it too, but it doesn't last near long enough, charges fast though and is a passthrough battery which can be used while charging. I really like the features on the iTaste and the look/feel of it.

5. bustout

bustout Full Member

Jul 2, 2013
    Commerce, MI, USA
    I have two spinners 900 and 1300 but I want a digital readout and VW. I had the vamo V3 (sold ebay)and it was huge. I might just stick with my Spinners and call it a day.

6. pufZeppelin

pufZeppelin Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 6, 2013
    Florida, SW
  7. chrismikehead

chrismikehead Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2013
    Kansas City, MO
    Another vote for the itaste vv. Like a square Ego and vv/vw. EVODs and mini Pro Tanks look darn good on it as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

8. bustout

bustout Full Member

Jul 2, 2013
    Commerce, MI, USA
    Cool, Yea I do not like the Ego twist because you need a effin magnifying glass to see the Voltage setting. I like my new spinners!

9. wolfstone5

wolfstone5 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

You could get something like a ZMax Mini. It's fairly small and light. Unfortunately, it uses the IMR 18350 which doesn't last very long though it's doable. Sigelei also makes a mini but I'm not sure if it's available yet. As suggested already, the iTaste VV v3 is a good little device. I got one recently from Fasttech and it's been awesome. As long as you don't need to go above 5 volts, it gives you a great vape. The kit comes with everything, including five iClear dual coil cartos. It has a nice blue display which shows all pertinent info, voltage, wattage, Ohms, etc. Good luck...

10. bustout

bustout Full Member

Jul 2, 2013
    Commerce, MI, USA
    Thanks Wolf, I might hold off but when ready, I would get something in the 18650 arena as I have about 4 batteries and a charger. I am kinda liking my spinner and Protank II Mini setup right now.

11. Thrasher

Thrasher ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 28, 2012
    Madeira beach, Fla
    you could always go with something in the mechanical class, toss in a kick or a crown for vv/vw and while no screen. it will be lighter and smaller then most regulated mods.

P9280134.jpg

just for comparison
    on the left is a roller, with the extension sleeve and a VV/VW crown with an 18650 battery
    it is still smaller then an 18650 poldiac and much smaller then a provari in 18650 mode.
    take off the extension sleeve and use a 500 or even a 350 battery and even with the crown still in it it will be a really small stealth vv rig.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.