In search of a new Organic juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabolee

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2015
Philadelphia
Hey guys,

I started vaping with my local shops house liquid, and quickly moved on to MBV. Then I switched over to Vape Wild. But I started going through a phase of wanting either max VG, or all natural juices, and want to know what anyone recommends,

I have tried Virgin Vapor, Bare Naked, ECBlend, Velvet Cloud, Alchemy E-Lixirs, and Alice in Vapeland.
Of those, I only liked Velvet Cloud and Alice's juices. Bare Naked made a good Blueberry, but that's it.

Typically, I prefer fruits and creamy flavors, although I have been vaping some cereal flavors recently. Are there any recommendations of organic/natural companies that I haven't though of. I know about Dripeez, but haven't gotten around to them (plus I hate their website, and that's a big turnoff for me. If you can't get your website to look at least somewhat respectable, how can I believe you are a quality company?) Nor have I tried Blue Lab Vapor.

Typically I use my Silo tank, or my Subtank mini. But I have been using my Squape R and Kayfun 4 more and more recently. So I'd want something that will wick well in any of them. That's one reason I love Velvet Cloud so much. It's 100% VG, but they use distilled water to carry the flavor, which also thins out the juice to make it easier to use in a normal tank

Last edited:

Zabolee

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2015
Philadelphia
I'm sure she is meticulous. I've been checking their website for a few months now, and it is still a terrible design. That's a big turn-off. I know it doesn't have any affect on the quality of the product, but I don't really want to sift through chaos to find what I'm looking for.

I've seen Vape Organics, but there wasn't a flavor that really stood out for me. I like some melon flavors, but that's that only one I think I'd really enjoy. I have been looking for a good coffee flavor, but I haven't found that perfect one yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread