IN the cart!! Fun stuff found on FastTech!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
One of my favorites. Really need to buy this.
The useless box: "A totally useless box that provides endless fun! Every time you flip the switch on the Useless Box, a little finger pops out and turns itself off"

2541700-4.jpg
Our youngest granddaughter always goes into Hubby's office and hits the 'Windows' key on the keyboard. She was told to not touch it or it will blow up the world. She LOVES to blow up the world. One day he wasn't in his office and she snuck in and hit the key. She comes over to me and whispers that she blew up the world. She loves her grandpas reactions! At only 4 years old she was showing signs of a wicked sense of humor. It has grown stronger.

For Christmas last year we bought her a useless box. We had her mom read her her the note we attached 'Do not switch it on, it will blow up the world'. The video is priceless :lol:

@DC2 you can get it from other places that are quicker. Search for the useless box.

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
Seriously fasttech, what is wrong with you?! And why do I kinda want one. Not to use, but I just want to have it. It's so ridiculous that I want it.

Agreed! It's so.......out there. And has so many fins, I bet even if the battery went nuclear, you'd barely feel it.

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
    The useless box: "A totally useless box that provides endless fun! Every time you flip the switch on the Useless Box, a little finger pops out and turns itself off"

2541700-4.jpg

So what you're telling me in somebody came out with a box that works like our elected officials.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 30, 2012
    United States

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana

2541700-4.jpg

That's cool. I remember seeing something similar on the Adams Family. I think it a toy belonging to Tuesday. It was shaped like a coffin, if you opened the lid a skeleton arm popped out and pulled it back shut.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread